To all the ants out there questing.....

adrep1984

This is what happens when you think and dont ant out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-01-14-27-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-14-27-41.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 152

Western Warrior

Anybody doing this Guber gig knows the truth. One or 2 good rides can equal a whole day of Anting.
The only thing we can control is the time and place we Uber. And trying to play those two have drawbacks.
Playing the time we have app on means sitting in your car wasting time waiting for surge to come your way.
Playing the place game means miles of re-positioning, again wasting time & gas.
Maximize profit is a combination of working your ass off and understanding hot spots, surge, boost, quest, events etc and hoping for the best.
I have great days where I'm convinced the Guber gods are with me, but I don't go flashing my statement trying to convince everyone of my superiority over hard working ants because I know the next day may suck.
Every driver out there has hit a (high surge + long ride) and possibly multiple times in a day. It doesn't mean they've unlocked the secret. Mostly means they got lucky because the next day it's right back to short rides, no surge, long waits etc.
That's the nature of Gubering. One day it's feast, the next day it's famine.

adrep1984

Anybody doing this Guber gig knows the truth. One or 2 good rides can equal a whole day of Anting.
The only thing we can control is the time and place we Uber. And trying to play those two have drawbacks.
Playing the time we have app on means sitting in your car wasting time waiting for surge to come your way.
Maximize profit is a combination of working your ass off and understanding hot spots, surge, boost, quest, events etc and hoping for the best.
I have great days where I'm convinced the Guber gods are with me, but I don't go flashing my statement trying to convince everyone of my superiority over hard working ants because I know the next day may suck.
Every driver out there has hit a (high surge + long ride) and possibly multiple times in a day. It doesn't mean they've unlocked the secret. Mostly means they got lucky because the next day it's right back to short rides, no surge, long waits etc.
I normally dont post statements either but I have been seeing so much quest talk on here lately I figured why not?

Also doing base rides is never acceptable unless your close enough to your quest by doing your normal driving that it makes sense to ant 6 or 7 quick trips.

I barley wait for surge at all. I just drive during times I know will be decent. Is luck involved? Yes. Does being in the right place at the right time, knowing what trips to accept, and what trips not to increase your odds of being lucky? You betcha.

Western Warrior

I normally dont post statements either but I have been seeing so much quest talk on here lately I figured why not?

Also doing base rides is never acceptable unless your close enough to your quest by doing your normal driving that it makes sense to ant 6 or 7 quick trips.

I barley wait for surge at all. I just drive during times I know will be decent. Is luck involved? Yes. Does being in the right place at the right time, knowing what trips to accept, and what trips not to increase your odds of being lucky? You betcha.
Good, honest answer! Luck & skill that comes with experience. Knowing what works & what doesn't.

Serby

This is such a BS post. He probably hit the quest with 6 rides and got an 100 bonus. You can't BS a BSer...I had a day I did 1 ride and made 120 bucks when my quest kicked in. I was online 40 minutes. This

He hit the quest lol...I had a 227 dollar day in 4 hours once. Did 12 rides plus my hundred for quest. I'm not impressed
Nice brag-post! Are you gonna share with the rest of the class as to how you achieved this? Don't leave out any details.:wink::wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170930-201054.png
    Screenshot_20170930-201054.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 65

FreakOfNature

True but even "famine" for surge only drivers will almost always beat anting on their best day. I'll take those odds. And if you're really good at it, you're not sitting in your car waiting for as long as some people line to believe.
So true.. also another myth is you have to look and watch your app all day. Not true.

adrep1984

This is such a BS post. He probably hit the quest with 6 rides and got an 100 bonus. You can't BS a BSer...I had a day I did 1 ride and made 120 bucks when my quest kicked in. I was online 40 minutes. This

He hit the quest lol...I had a 227 dollar day in 4 hours once. Did 12 rides plus my hundred for quest. I'm not impressed
My weekend quest screenshot. Made 354 this weekend and did one trip yesterday to test my battery. Even it was a 1.6 surge min fare. Friday i also got a 20 cash tip and waste ld some time with df on. But thats no excuse i guess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-48-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-48-37.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-55-51.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-55-51.png
    11 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-56-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-15-56-01.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

FreakOfNature

I disagree, I think quest would've been mentioned in the weeks earnings, all it says is trip earnings and tip for today.

Last edited:

Ab85

Quests can be done by turning the only delivery button also, some ants make good money my buddy does 1200 to 1500 a week anting every year he vacations a in Europe for a month

UberLaLa

OP, I know you did this...some need to be on UP for longer than 2 minutes before crying BS.

That said, best point you are making is when Ants are chasing Quest they are unable to 'get lucky' and/or learn how to do what many of us are doing.

Preparation meets Opportunity = SUCCESS

Good job man!

Couple of weeks ago...no Quest in this~

IMG_1392.PNG