• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

TMR Impersonator

Beepbeep41

Had some bloke jump in my Uber carrying on about my stickers & condition or my Corolla. Threatening me with fines & to be deactivated. I sent a report into Uber who’s now forwarded it to there investigation team (ex cops). They have taken this matter very seriously, hence the cooperation with the TMR & QPS.

Jack Malarkey

Had some bloke jump in my Uber carrying on about my stickers & condition or my Corolla. Threatening me with fines & to be deactivated. I sent a report into Uber who’s now forwarded it to there investigation team (ex cops). They have taken this matter very seriously, hence the cooperation with the TMR & QPS.
Did you ask for identification and did he produce it?

Golfer

Won't work beep , poor attempt :smiles: you drive a Cruze remember

Hugh G

Had some bloke jump in my Uber carrying on about my stickers & condition or my Corolla.
BULLSHIT AGAIN ?

Screenshot or it didn't happen !

Feb 1, 2019

SEE:https://uberpeople.net/threads/uberx-plus.307644/post-4704738

I got a X+ in my Swift & I’m not even eligible. Perhaps I got yours and you got mine.

@Beepbeep41 is again having problems remembering his many prevarications.

Apparently Attention Seeking Disorder can be triggered by either cold weather, or having a superflous number of thought-bubbles backed up in the Cerebellum

To be a good liar you need to have a good memory - FAIL !

Last edited:

Wrenn

Congratulations on finally upgrading from the dreaded Holden Cruze,you wouldn’t happen to be aTMR inspector in disguise 😂?
Post automatically merged:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Lamborghini next Golfer🤷‍♂️
Sorry everyone i can’t stop laughing.
I am going to call Pauline ,beep please explain 🙈

Last edited:

Lowestformofwit

No, I don’t think he does.
“remember”, that is.
On second thoughts, I reckon I might have Beep sussed.
He’s probably a trainee salesman (yard boy) at a low-end used car yard.
When things are slow, he just hops in the latest traded-in dunger and goes Ubering.
Training to be a salesman would explain his always being very liberal with the truth.

Last edited: