TLC the Fraud Agency exposed

Inshur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniello

I realized that TLC putting Cap on new plate was never meant to help FHV drivers like us, They are using us a pawn to hide their real agenda which is to serve Yellow Goons interest who has Bill De Blasio in their pocket.

Current TLC policy which is Ban new TLC Plate but Keep on issuing Unlimited New number of TLC License is exactly what Yellow Goon and Wealthy Fleet owners wants,
If TLC was really sincere then They would have also banned issuing new TLC License, But this would go against the interest of Yellow interest group cauz due to the Supply and Demand, As the Number of New TLC Licensed People continue to go up, it will lead to re inflating the Yellow Cab price, As a FHV drivers, We can't sell our TLC plates so we will not gain anything from this.

TLC has already issued more than 15,000 new TLC License since the Cap put in place, Yellow Oligarch and Wealthy fleet owners are the one who are mainly benefiting from current policy, No wonder all the Yellow interest group are against banning issuing new TLC License.

TLC is being hypocrite cauz on one hand they complain about congestion, So Ban new Plate but Continue to issue Unlimited New TLC license, This new ants can rent and drive day and night seven days a week, Which ends up contributing dramatically increasing in congestion hours. Many spend more hours in the street driving just to cover their rental cost.

TLC is very strict in implementing utilization rates and soon in February 2020 reduce the amount of time FHV drivers can spend in the most valuable part in Manhattan, As expected, Yellow is Complexly exempt from this rule.

When Lyft started kicking us out from its app, TLC did nothing to help us, Now Uber will follow lyft policy. Yellow Owner are laughing their ass off as every new TLC rule helps Yellow and hurts FHV drivers.

All these new TLC rules points to one thing which is to Re Inflate the Yellow Cab.

Last edited:

TheTruthHurts

I realized that TLC putting Cap on new plate was never meant to help FHV drivers like us, They are using us a pawn to hide their real agenda which is to serve Yellow Goons interest who has Bill De Blasio in their pocket.

Current TLC policy which is Ban new TLC Plate but Keep on issuing Unlimited New number of TLC License is exactly what Yellow Goon and Wealthy Fleet owners wants,
If TLC was really sincere then They would have also banned issuing new TLC License, But this would go against the interest of Yellow interest group cauz due to the Supply and Demand, As the Number of New TLC Licensed People continue to go up, it will lead to re inflating the Yellow Cab price, As a FHV drivers, We can't sell our TLC plates so we will not gain anything from this.

TLC has already issued more than 15,000 new TLC License since the Cap put in place, Yellow Oligarch and Wealthy fleet owners are the one who are mainly benefiting from current policy, No wonder all the Yellow interest group are against banning issuing new TLC License.

TLC is being hypocrite cauz on one hand they complain about congestion, So Ban new Plate but Continue to issue Unlimited New TLC license, This new ants can rent and drive day and night seven days a week, Which ends up contributing dramatically increasing in congestion hours. Many spend more hours in the street driving just to cover their rental cost.

TLC is very strict in implementing utilization rates and soon in February 2020 reduce the amount of time FHV drivers can spend in the most valuable part in Manhattan, As expected, Yellow is Complexly exempt from this rule.

When Lyft started kicking us out from its app, TLC did nothing to help us, Now Uber will follow lyft policy. Yellow Owner are laughing their ass off as every new TLC rule helps Yellow and hurts FHV drivers.

All these new TLC rules points to one thing which is to Re Inflate the Yellow Cab.
So what about individual medallion owners who just saw their retirement go down the drain or those in bankruptcy court? Life’s tough huh? Well...same rules apply to you too then?

h-ales

I think the cap is there for rental crooked companies who most money come from new drivers until they buy their own car, i just realized Buggy for instance has more than 1000 cars. More licenses, less cars, ya u get it. Demand is up

Vishnu643

I think the cap is there for rental crooked companies who most money come from new drivers until they buy their own car, i just realized Buggy for instance has more than 1000 cars. More licenses, less cars, ya u get it. Demand is up
They have less than 80 cars.

Don V

The same way an insurance company teams up with mechanics is the same way the tlc teams up with rental companies.The same way uber teams with rental companies.its about making each other money.Youd think they would all just help all of us equally make money.nope everyone gets greedy and @@@@s it up.

Vishnu643

I don't think so. They own over 1700 cars (look lux consulting LLC). They don't just rent but they lease a lot of tlc cars.
hmm, I didn't see that in their private database. I guess regular employees don't have that deep of an connection.

UberMazda6

This latest move was meant to help : TLC renting companies, yellow cans, apps and shaft the workers. So much for your bolshevik mayor working for your interests.

Uberman8263

Your so right. I’m laughing my as off. My medallion probably went up 50 bucks today.
Post automatically merged:

America has the best Democracy money can buy.

The big medallion owners are mostly Jews who know how to work the system.
We know who your voting for come 2020.

Daniello

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your so right. I’m laughing my as off. My medallion probably went up 50 bucks today.
Post automatically merged:

We know who your voting for come 2020.
Enjoy while it last, Cauz this is a Artificially re inflation but it won't last with no substance behind it, Manhattan Geo can easily be mapped and very soon every silicon valley companies will flood in with money, to steal pie for their Autonomous Car. You can hate uber driver like us and enjoy your temporary victory with your TLC buddies. but never underestimate the power of free market innovation, some other Money from silicon valley company will consume TLC and Yellow will get abandoned too, America is a Democracy that could easily be bought with money.

Thomas511

How bout the leasing companies have a few thousand tlc plates never giving the drivers a change to own car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshur New York