Tlc suspension

Inshur

Alone44

So the TLC suspended my license today for no reason. I do have a ticket for not doing the Dmv inspection but the hearing is on 9/15/2017. Do you guys think tlc suspended me because of that. Is anyone here have been in the same situation? Thanks!

TheFixer1

So the TLC suspended my license today for no reason. I do have a ticket for not doing the Dmv inspection but the hearing is on 9/15/2017. Do you guys think tlc suspended me because of that. Is anyone here have been in the same situation? Thanks!
Yes, that is the reason, did you do the inspection after you received the summons. Make sure you bring the receipt with you to the hearing. How did you miss the inspection.

Alone44

Well I did the inspection the very next day and then they sent me this ticket and they changed my hearing 3 times in fact I sent them a check and they returned telling me that I have to go there. Plus I just passed the TLC car inspection last week.
Do you think they will keep me suspended till my hearing?

Alone44

did you find out the reason??
Well. I went to the TLC last Wednesday. When I got there is find out that they put the same ticket in my hack license( dmv inspection ticket) so now I have the same ticket twice in my car license and in my hack license when I asked why they told me that their records shows that they inspected me for the second time after I got that ticket and that I didn't do the inspection. I said that not true because I have the Dmv report that proves I did the inspection the very next day. Any way after they check they avoid everything but I had to pay 100$ but they didn't put any point on my license.

Inshur New York