TLC sting at JFK (video, no action)

Inshur

Novus Caesar

I have been approached and asked for a lift. I told them to go onto the app and request, and it should be me since I am right next to them. In every case but one, I was the pinged driver. Would this violate the law since they did request me?

jerseyboys

Trust me this was not a TLC agent. That black canary that opens the window. He/she is not driving past that light if this was TLC trap.

Stop being paranoid. Agents will APPROACH YOU FIRST for the trap.

jerseyboys

There are a lot of foreign tourist that don’t know about taxi stands at JFK. All they know is to wave their arms.

Red

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been approached and asked for a lift. I told them to go onto the app and request, and it should be me since I am right next to them. In every case but one, I was the pinged driver. Would this violate the law since they did request me?
We have different system in NY airports

Vanstaal

Trust me this wast TLC agent. That black canary that opens the window. He/she is not driving past that light if this was TLC trap.

Stop being paranoid. Agents will APPROACH YOU FIRST for the trap.
You are wrong! This was a TLC sting operation and they know who to target. Can't teach and old dog new tricks and you still have a long way to learn buddy.

jerseyboys

You are wrong! This was a TLC sting operation and they know who to target. Can't teach and old dog new tricks and you still have a long way to learn buddy.

watch the video . He ask the dude where he’s going. The dude tells him. The driver gives him a price. The dude waves him off due to the price.

If this was a TLC agent . That canary is not driving off.

watch it again.

Vanstaal

GTFOH

watch the video . He ask the white dude where he’s going. The dude tells him. The driver gives him a price. The white dude waves him off due to the price.

If this was a TLC agent . That canary is not driving off.

watch it again.
Show some respect joisey. Look at the silver car all the way in front making the move as the driver is about to take off.

Last edited:

jerseyboys

this fat probably wants to go to Brighton.

Watch it again hot shot.

An agent is going to go straight to the window for the entrapment. This fat is timid.

Inshur New York