TLC ordered to UBER to reduce 40000 car

Inshur

Gby

How it is possible TLC ordered to Uber to reduce so many drivers and they let another app company to come in the market. .it is TRYP .I'm seeing TRYP already have many cars on the streats. .. I always speculate this company are under the same management at the end as Lyft Juno. get and ply with the our workers as they wish. ..Juno close and didn't have any lost ...they transfered their business to Lyft ...

How it is possible TLC ordered to Uber to reduce so many drivers and they let another app company to come in the market. .it is TRYP .I'm seeing TRYP already have many cars on the streats. .. I always speculate this company are under the same management at the end as Lyft Juno. get and ply with the our workers as they wish. ..Juno close and didn't have any lost ...they transfered their business to Lyft ...
????? Need more specific explanation.

Adtim

Do you guys know there’s a company that provides Uber rides for drives in VIA style.

that company pays per hour rate, and driver gets Uber ping as customer.

It’s all DeBlasio brain being in his ass.

Gby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
????? Need more specific explanation.
New app company open the business silently it called TRYP with different tactics.. they charge only monthly fee to registrate with them. they are not taking interest as Uber &Lyft from every ride . their fare are low as Uber x without Uber interest .

Gby

@@@ again Gregori Perdiel and his Indian Tesla man trying bother us with new account @Gby . Every day new troll .
I thought you will be happy with the TLC rules because you grave business will blooming ..I'm not even close to be troll pizdets.. all my comments are related to reality to make understand everybody who doesn't understand from where the harassment it is against to us. why are we lockout. from where it come .and where it go.. the chain of Mafia should be destroyed in this city ..

Gby

Here we go again another dude or same person with different account talking about the false company.
TRYP ride share company are not false . From 2 years they had working on those ride share app to come in the market ..are still in beta .but they start to operate in NYC .they introduced with bed review because they didn't have capital to invest ..as Uber or Juno made false advertising every where in the city . I hope they will have the chance to squeeze Uber& Lyft ..

Kalanick

I thought you will be happy with the TLC rules because you grave business will blooming ..I'm not even close to be troll pizdets.. all my comments are related to reality to make understand everybody who doesn't understand from where the harassment it is against to us. why are we lockout. from where it come .and where it go.. the chain of Mafia should be destroyed in this city ..
Because you posted from nowhere. You posted just what you thinking, but whiteout proof. You should post with link or screenshot. If you’re not troll.
Post automatically merged:

TRYP ride share company are not false . From 2 years they had working on those ride share app to come in the market ..are still in beta .but they start to operate in NYC .they introduced with bed review because they didn't have capital to invest ..as Uber or Juno made false advertising every where in the city . I hope they will have the chance to squeeze Uber& Lyft ..
I detected Gregory Perdiel . You opened your @Gby account on February 2 . It’s mean you open account after weeks when we had bad negative comment about TRYP and all your pictures with girls in the private jet . You choose different way to push TRYP scam company in our brain . Asking friendly is your Indian Tesla man yesterday asking about trip from Newark to Brooklyn and interesting about insurance of the car .

Last edited:

Gby

Because you posted from nowhere. You posted just what you thinking, but whiteout proof. You should post with link or screenshot. If you’re not troll.

I detected Gregory Perdiel . You opened your @Gby account on February 2 . It’s mean you open account after weeks when we had bad negative comment about TRYP and all your pictures with girls in the private jet . You choose different way to push TRYP scam company in our brain . Asking friendly is your Indian Tesla man yesterday asking about trip from Newark to Brooklyn and interesting about insurance of the car .
Screen shots are Photoshop by the real Uber trolls to brain wash innocent driver head ..in your app go to help and call Uber support then ask them why you are lockout . foreign Uber employee will answer the call then will explain to you what's going on .they are trained to tell you TLC had been ordered to Uber to reduce drivers from their platform .so Uber start to take criminal action against this workers to explore when they need and drop them of anytime ..By the federal law this action it is serious crime this tactics are illegal .in my opinion Uber had bribery the top city leaders to create such kind of law to ply their game ..now drivers are coursing more Manhattan to find blue spots .

Gby

Yo😀 Uber it is scam,Lyft are scam Google are scam Facebook are scam . Microsoft are scam Yahoo by Verizon are scam .All website over the net are scam ... Government it's self are scammer they have fantome tower's to track your communication ...I'm wandering in Wich world are you living .. in NYC at every other 20 foot you have camera sceaning your plate or face .. be aware of internet Uber are tracking your face anywhere are posted in the world ...😀all free apps are scammers because nothing come free in this fatazy world

Hostmydream

Yo😀 Uber it is scam,Lyft are scam Google are scam Facebook are scam . Microsoft are scam Yahoo by Verizon are scam .All website over the net are scam ... Government it's self are scammer they have fantome tower's to track your communication ...I'm wandering in Wich world are you living .. in NYC at every other 20 foot you have camera sceaning your plate or face .. be aware of internet Uber are tracking your face anywhere are posted in the world ...😀all free apps are scammers because nothing come free in this fatazy world
thank you for informing us

Zubera

Hey, send me your referral code. I want to sign up for tryp because mf apps lock me out. Does tryp lock drivers out too? What's tryp UR now? Last year's UR?

Gby

Hey, send me your referral code. I want to sign up for tryp because mf apps lock me out. Does tryp lock drivers out too? What's tryp UR now? Last year's UR?
TRYP start to operate in NYC but are in beta for 3 months the app still not working well some time it freezes or not receive the text message to login I recommend you to wait till the end of April .. who registrate before first February it was free for first 3 months now are not free any more .do not wayst your money for nothing .. I'm pretty sure we gonna crash Uber ..I'm excited to give up in this s......t Uber jerks ..they use us to rise up the company with our investment and now lookout and trate us .as disposable garbage .. that's why I mentioned in many comments to stay out of big surge area because ..they have no cars to cover the demand but stupid driver's do not understand ...if they jump in surge area Uber are gambling more with them..the look out it come because we obey their stupid rules as employee .not as contractor ..

FuberNYC

TRYP start to operate in NYC but are in beta for 3 months the app still not working well some time it freezes or not receive the text message to login I recommend you to wait till the end of April .. who registrate before first February it was free for first 3 months now are not free any more .do not wayst your money for nothing .. I'm pretty sure we gonna crash Uber ..I'm excited to give up in this s......t Uber jerks ..they use us to rise up the company with our investment and now lookout and trate us .as disposable garbage .. that's why I mentioned in many comments to stay out of big surge area because ..they have no cars to cover the demand but stupid driver's do not understand ...if they jump in surge area Uber are gambling more with them..the look out it come because we obey their stupid rules as employee .not as contractor ..
Oh please....stop the crap already!
Some posts you write properly and others with broken effing English, it's pretty obvious you are one of them tryp shills!
Just STFU and try to keep under the radar before @unitxero finds out your ip address and bans you again
SERIOUSLY...we don't give a flying @@@@ about tryp! 🖕

Tom McDonald

TRYP is trying to get as much investor money as possible and then disappear. It's a scam

Kalanick

Oh please....stop the crap already!
Some posts you write properly and others with broken effing English, it's pretty obvious you are one of them tryp shills!
Just STFU and try to keep under the radar before @unitxero finds out your ip address and bans you again
SERIOUSLY...we don't give a flying @@@@ about tryp! 🖕
I patched him from his first thread. He is Gregory Perdiel.