• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

TLC NYC Uber driver attacked by a dildo

Inshur

vamp!re

Girls be like I had a crazy past but I'm ready to settle down now.
you never know .. maybe she has STD or more than that that's why she is so frustrated and making others suffer. :thumbdown:

P.S these funny prank videos .. heard people died doing extreme pranks this would've been one of them if any person with a brain would've been driving. I believe this guy might be a student and new to NY.

michael7227

The minute she acted all crackheadish in the beginning she would have been on heavy watch. The minute that dildo comes out they are kicked out safe area or not. GTFOut

michael7227

you never know .. maybe she has STD or more than that that's why she is so frustrated and making others suffer. :thumbdown:

P.S these funny prank videos .. heard people died doing extreme pranks this would've been one of them if any person with a brain would've been driving. I believe this guy might be a student and new to NY.
Or is supporting a family, guys are afraid for their livelihood.

DRIVERfromHell

Yo. Let's talk about all this trash coming to our city splitting an apartment 6 ways like they think they on an episode of "friends" and raising up the rent along with everything else. And just being weird in general.

Make nyc great again!
Agreed my brother! Worst then friends because they cramping in rooms bro.. ROOMS.. bunk beds and shit.. they are fronters.. and nyc taking advantage of these maggots.. they are the reason everything going up.. the city like when someone willing to pay 1000 or
More to share a room in nyc.. let’s do everyone this way.. raise it up.. smh.. this great city of ours is a millennial dump.. full of want to be’s. Yeah sit in Starbucks for 5 hrs looking cool u morons.. I go to Starbucks for my shots and keep it pushing I’m not sitting there all day.. I got places to be and things to do.. plus I live a comfortable life.. screw em.. they disgust me.. I picked up all these idiots

Last edited:

BigBadDriver

Facts!!!
But sue them for what?? They look like they spend most of their money at the pharmacy and McDonald's
Facts!!!
But sue them for what?? They look like they spend most of their money at the pharmacy and McDonald's

EXACTLY!!!!

It makes me LAUGH everytime I see one of you morons say you're going to sue.

NO. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SUE. ANYONE.

You want to sue? You have three options.

Option 1: You find a lawyer. A good one. He asks for a reasonable retainer for a case like this, about $20,000.

Here's the thing: you need Instapay for gas money and you owe last month's rent.

TLDR: This is not an option for 99.5% of app drivers.

Option 2: You hire a lawyer on contingency. You know, 33-40%, plus out-of-pocket costs, like filing fees, copies, lunch, transportation, you name it.

Of course, on contingency, a lawyer will only take a case if he thinks there will be a positive financial outcome FOR THEM.

What, you think they'll take your case in the "interests of justice".???????

Hahahahahahhaahahahhaha!!!!!!

Option 3: You file the case "Pro Se"

That means you are representing yourself. No lawyers fees, just you and you're argument.

If you chose that route, please let me know. I'll be sitting in the gallery, LMFAO!!!!

K. O. N. Y. : I just got into town. Staying in Astoria for 3 weeks. Brought my fine Hawaiian medical stash with me. Ever try 80% THC rosin? With terp sauce? Let me know, I'm locked and loaded!

DRIVERfromHell

It's always the young entitled women who are the worst passengers.

Feminism has made them believe they can do no wrong.
That’s why the worst is turning up side down.. they say too much liberty is a problem.. again let him had done that.. his face would be damn near on the New York Times.. it’s sad.. because maybe she doesn’t even know what she did was insane.. dude could of been Muslim 2.. this thing here this whole nyc thing is nuts for cab drivers
Post automatically merged:

EXACTLY!!!!

Option 1: You find a lawyer. A good one. He asks for a reasonable retainer for a case like this, about $20,000.

Here's the thing: you need Instapay for gas money and you owe last month's rent.

Option 2: You hire a lawyer on contingency. You know, 33-40%, plus out-of-pocket costs, like filing fees, copies, lunch, transportation, you name it.

Of course, on contingency, a lawyer will only take a case if he thinks there will be a positive financial outcome FOR THEM.

That means you are representing yourself. No lawyers fees, just you and you're argument.

If you chose that route, please let me know. I'll be sitting in the gallery, LMFAO!!!!

K. O. N. Y. : I just got into town. Staying in Astoria for 3 weeks. Brought my fine Hawaiian medical stash with me. Ever try 80% THC rosin? With terp sauce? Let me know, I'm locked and loaded!
@BigBadDriver
First off ur completely right in all 3 examples. And yeah it makes a good laugh.. glad u got ya chuckles for the day.. but the honest truth.. future kids and I sure hope you have everything lined up for ya own and I mean best of luck.. but if no one stands for crap like this.. the fluckery will continue.. I doubt our parents who are all immigrants.. imagined we would be driving for apps on a cellular phone.. smart phone.. “new wave dog walking” cleaning jobs via app cleanly.. or better yet.. scooter drivers that’s what the future has in store for the youth.. at least ours..what that female did was sexual harassment/ and defamation of ones character. Now with technology people can do whatever with that video. And yeah maybe their money is for pharmacy and McDonald and uber while bunking in a room. But guest what.. that’s not what mommy and daddy had Envision for their precious..children.. so yeah the parents can pony up.. if I was lawyer I’d take that case.. it’s call acting by the victim.. now as men we laugh it off and we are stronger and better than that.. but again I ask.. let a man do that? You really think a chick isn’t gonna go hard? At the driver? Like u said he doesn’t have real $$.. but here comes uber.... aftermath.. memo and light settlement.. driver screwed

Last edited:

FOTIMA

Guys she doesn't represent any group . only herself. don't hate any group for the actions of one person. i blame the idiot driver more

DRIVERfromHell

Guys she doesn't represent any group . only herself. don't hate any group for the actions of one person. i blame the idiot driver more
Why the driver? He ask her to exit..bigger problems? Especially if she had other fake witnesses in the car..it look like trip was near end. I SAY SUE
Post automatically merged:

I get sick to my stomach watching that animal..straight disrespect..he Muslim you can tell he a quiet laid back guy.. also what about the safety issue? U putting something in my face as I’m watching the road that’s crazy.. dude this broad is a complete moron hope he sues that dumb moron.. with certain group hit them right where it hurts.. glad he didn’t get aggressive

Last edited:

LiveNLearn

I dont know whos worse ....the disgusting chick with the dildo....or the ass who recorded this man being humiliated and posted it for views.

I can understand the driver tho , he has the most to loose in the situation. Nobody knows what he's going through in his personal life.

He should have ended the ride. Thats gross he definetly smelled that dildo....lol ...poor dude...smh

K.O.N.Y

EXACTLY!!!!

If you chose that route, plea let me know. I'll be sitting in the gallery, LMFAO!!!!

[/QUOTE
Dam 80%😳
Live it up fam I stopped indulging (not by choice) in 2012 for a job. I talk to ppl who still enjoy a edible or two now and then about dutches and mongo pena they look at me like WTF r u talking about we do gummie bears now

DRIVERfromHell

I dont know whos worse ....the disgusting chick with the dildo....or the ass who recorded this man being humiliated and posted it for views.

I can understand the driver tho , he has the most to loose in the situation. Nobody knows what he's going through in his personal life.

He should have ended the ride. Thats gross he definetly smelled that dildo....lol ...poor dude...smh
@LiveNLearn

Yeah everyone finds it funny..imagine if that was a cop she did it 2? Like this is insane. Rideshare has turned a professional job into a job. You really think young millennials took cabs this much to go bar hoping in the city back before ride share? If they attempted..guess what? Yellow ask where are going? That’s y so many hated yellow..they cherrypicked to avoid crap like this.