• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

LadyJ8A

Hey
Im working on getting my TLC license to drive with uber and other fhv jobs if possible.
So
Can some of you tell me exactly what is the medical exam like? What are they looking for? what do they ask? How long is it? Give me all details.

FuberNYC

It's an introduction to training us male driver to urinate on a bottle.
It should be free for you since you are getting your new FHV license, you don't even need an appointment, just go to the one on Falchi building main floor (where Uber is), should be fairly quick.

LiveNLearn

Super Basic medical exam.

They Check your pulse , blood pressure test , read a couple big letters for sight , and they check your hearing by saying "can you hear me" really low.

steveK2016

And people want NYC TLC regulation. Only medical exam I'll take is for my Flight Medical. Wish I didnt have to spend the money on a Class 1 this year, but the flight school required it. Technically good for 18 months for commercial piloting short of Airliners.

Gilby

Technically good for 18 months for commercial piloting short of Airliners.
I think a Class 1 is good for six months, but can be used for Class 2 privileges for 12 months and Class 3 privileges for either 24 or 60 months, depending on whether you are older than 40 or not.

NORMY

Hey
Im working on getting my TLC license to drive with uber and other fhv jobs if possible.
So
Can some of you tell me exactly what is the medical exam like? What are they looking for? what do they ask? How long is it? Give me all details.
If you take Tylenol before you will pass

uberxnyc1

Hey
So
Drug tests look for drug metabolites or markers. Some compounds can lead to false readings. So you have to disclose any drugs that you are taking, especially if you are on a prescription drug, bring the prescription with you.