TLC Lawyers

Inshur

JohnnyBlanco

So I know everyone goes thru it...

I need a lawyer for traffic court. Any really good recommendations will be gratefully accepted please...

Brooklyn

There's probably a ton of options but one I could name off the top of my head is Michael Spevack.

Gena

Saturday night in June I picked couple in MeatPucking. They were drunk and dangerous, so around the corner I stopped the car by the curb and asked them to leave. Once the were out I was texting to Uber about this trip. Knock-knock to my right window:
- TLC police, give me your license and TLC one
-What did I do?
-Texting while driving
-I am not driving!
-You are not in gir
-Yes, I am!
-Are you going to play games now? Give your license now!
-Ok...

After few days I got mail: 3 points + $350 + Some mandatory course thing.
I was pretty confident about this one. I was parked by the curb when texting!
So I come to the court. The dude from TLC side promptly offers me to settle this with $200, no points no course. I refuse, probably a mistake, but I am not guilty and got clean record!
Judge listens to me and says I will get a letter with decision.
Decision: guilty, no explanations whatsoever, looks like my words been completely ignored like I was not even there.

I will try to appeal. Probably not been idiot like last time and get a lawyer. How much will this cost?
Any suggestions?

Brooklyn

Saturday night in June I picked couple in MeatPucking. They were drunk and dangerous, so around the corner I stopped the car by the curb and asked them to leave. Once the were out I was texting to Uber about this trip. Knock-knock to my right window:
- TLC police, give me your license and TLC one
-What did I do?
-Texting while driving
-I am not driving!
-You are not in gir
-Yes, I am!
-Are you going to play games now? Give your license now!
-Ok...

After few days I got mail: 3 points + $350 + Some mandatory course thing.
I was pretty confident about this one. I was parked by the curb when texting!
So I come to the court. The dude from TLC side promptly offers me to settle this with $200, no points no course. I refuse, probably a mistake, but I am not guilty and got clean record!
Judge listens to me and says I will get a letter with decision.
Decision: guilty, no explanations whatsoever, looks like my words been completely ignored like I was not even there.

I will try to appeal. Probably not been idiot like last time and get a lawyer. How much will this cost?
Any suggestions?
Sorry to hear that.. I hope your appeal works out.. one thing you need to learn about this industry... it isn't about fairness.

They don't care if you were in the right or wrong... they see you as a dollar sign. You are a money generator to justify their paychecks.

Lenny_yellow_cab

When u get a Tlc ticket, always take the settlement because u will never beat a TLC ticket unless u have video or audio recording of the incident.

A lawyer will not give u a better chance of winning.

Melissa Pagan

Which lawyer you hired? A lawyer also acts as a trustee, mediator and executor for patrons. My friend is also hunting for a TLC lawyer like Bechara Tarabay to face the TLC court. He has searched many websites and social media profiles to get a good and experienced lawyer to help him win.

Ubured

There's probably a ton of options but one I could name off the top of my head is Michael Spevack.
Only use him to delay dmv tickets. he doesn't even go to tlc court. just has someone there pleading guilty at a 25% discount & the next time you get the same violation your screwed. you are way better off taking the offer yourself. way cheaper
10k tickets? Wtf did u do lol.

Time to go celebrate, Ive gotten counless tickets from TLC and never had the luck to beat any, with or without lawyers.
I picked up a guy that pinged me threw uber & 2 tlc cars surrounded me on 49th & 9th saying I solicited him & that they had a sting on & were watching. One for the driver one for the owner. the guy was a halfdrunkuber pax that was waiving his cell yelling my name.

uber79nyc

Only use him to delay dmv tickets. he doesn't even go to tlc court. just has someone there pleading guilty at a 25% discount & the next time you get the same violation your screwed. you are way better off taking the offer yourself. way cheaper

I picked up a guy that pinged me threw uber & 2 tlc cars surrounded me on 49th & 9th saying I solicited him & that they had a sting on & were watching. One for the driver one for the owner. the guy was a halfdrunkuber pax that was waiving his cell yelling my name.
But in this case with the Uber waybill was how the lawyer dismissed your case. Interpretation of the TLC cops versus the true fact. Still sucks and they should have considered it at the scene.

Jimmy66

the only one that fights for us. john hanson
Hey just got a similar ticket for Unlicensed vehicle for hire and would like to know if anyone fought these tickets and what the results were, because i do want to fight it.

Not so interested in paying a reduced fine of 750 from what i've heard, what r ur opinions and similar experiences?

Max fine 2000$, with a court date, same story undercover approached me and asking me to drop off at Newark airport. till he heard a number. and gave ticket.

I would like to know your opinion of John Hanson as you mentioned in comment, as i'm thinking of hiring him to fight my case?

Thanks

Inshur New York