• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tlc inspection

hypebeast

i can’t make it to the tlc inspection can I let my brother take it for inspection he has a TLC license and he’s in the insurance policy

Dst Rain

Yeah that's no problem
Post automatically merged:

As along as someone with a TLC license can go

Vivobot

Anyone can go as long as they have a valid driver license. They have mentioned it in ir schedule letter.

andruw96818

I have a different question regarding the inspection,one of my tire thread is far from over but there is a small bubble like quarter size,do you guys think that’s a big issue for my upcoming inspection?

LucidityOfPower

I have a different question regarding the inspection,one of my tire thread is far from over but there is a small bubble like quarter size,do you guys think that’s a big issue for my upcoming inspection?
I personally wouldn't risk it. I believe they do check the tires for sidewall damage. A bubble is guaranteed to become a problem over time (may take a long time, though, or another pothole will destroy it altogether). Why don't you just get a used tire for $40 and save yourself the hassle?

za za

Does anybody know if you can get ur car inspected earlier then your inspection date? I'm planning to leave the country for vacation but can't find anything online that helps you change your appointment.

Salvi

I passed with a huge sidewall bubble in my tire. But I think I got lucky. I also replaced the tire afterwards anyways

Dst Rain

I passed with a huge sidewall bubble in my tire. But I think I got lucky. I also replaced the tire afterwards anyways
Those side wall bubbles are no joke. With our kind of work. Any pot hole we don't see and hit it on a correct Angle that tire gonna bust for sure. If it's a brand name tire u might have time to driver around for sometime. If it's those Chinese made brand new tire u can buy for $60 a piece. Low quality very risky and they tend to wear out faster :confusion: