Tlc fatigue rules and Lyft

Inshur

Mikey T

Hi can somebody explain to me how many hours I can work with the tlc rules. I know it’s 10 pax hours a day and 60 a week but how do you know if you pass the weekly

Chanster

You will know once TLC sends you a letter that states that you worked over 60hours a week. Of course they will slap you with $300 fine.

I highly doubt you will pass 60hrs of pax hours. To me, that's like staying 12-13 hours a day on road foe 6days.

MegaTruong

i do 5 day 12 hours each. Maybe i should switch to 11 hours for 2 days out of the 5. I don't want these damn tickets

Mikey T

We don’t get cancer, cancer is us. When our cells become old or not able to function they perform apoptosis which is cell suicide. When a cell mutates sometimes the suicide thing stops working so now you have cells that keep making more and more but they don’t perform cell suicide. I think other things are more likely to make this happen then driving, like what you eat when you drive, radiation from phone, processed meat all that stuff

TDR

Hi can somebody explain to me how many hours I can work with the tlc rules. I know it’s 10 pax hours a day and 60 a week but how do you know if you pass the weekly
Just work in you convenient. It’s be enough
Post automatically merged:

We don’t get cancer, cancer is us. When our cells become old or not able to function they perform apoptosis which is cell suicide. When a cell mutates sometimes the suicide thing stops working so now you have cells that keep making more and more but they don’t perform cell suicide. I think other things are more likely to make this happen then driving, like what you eat when you drive, radiation from phone, processed meat all that stuff
Sound like ex doctor ?

Inshur New York