Tips

uberloverjon

So from what I understand as part of the settlement we are allowed to put signs in our cars about tips AND Uber will let passengers know that tips are not included. Is Uber letting passengers know that tips are not included as of right now? ? If not, does anybody know when they will let passengers know the truth about tips??

Just Another Uber Drive

So from what I understand as part of the settlement we are allowed to put signs in our cars about tips AND Uber will let passengers know that tips are not included. Is Uber letting passengers know that tips are not included as of right now? ? If not, does anybody know when they will let passengers know the truth about tips??
You can put up a tip sign now. Uber doesn't say tips are included now, but they do tell the pax directly that no tip is neccessary. Uber complied with the court and slapped us in the face at the same time.

uber strike

uber will never admit to pax that they were lied to and that they stole our money. it's up to each individual driver to take advantage of this new condition and put a sign in the car...

wk1102

In the faq for tje riders it says tipping is not necessary or expected.

Mike78

A couple days ago dropped off pax asked me "tips and everything including right?" I knew this cheap pax expected my answer like "yes everything including" but I said "it's ok" because I know for that question pax will say anything don't give us tips

uberloverjon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sruber trained them to not tip and now they are used to it. Its never gonna change but I still have the sign in my car.