Tips

Inshur

Zubera

Done 15 trips this week, saw no single tip from fuber pax. smh. Are you in the same boat or it's just me? I think fuber steals our tips :mad::mad::mad:

kg42

no they don't tip you right, I drove 1 Russian woman yesterday she said your boss say don't tip...lol, I did gave her tipping lesson in return she give me 2 *

Suism

I returned an iPad, got a 10$ tip on top of the 15$ charge for returning item. Twas was great.

rozymikey

Done 15 trips this week, saw no single tip from fuber pax. smh. Are you in the same boat or it's just me? I think fuber steals our tips :mad::mad::mad:
16 trips this week for fuber and not $1 in tips. These people are ANIMALS! That's why I would rather drive animals in my car the owners for the most part have a heart and much better chance of a tip.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Tipping was great for a month and a half then it pretty much came to a halt. Lyft and Juno still has tipping pax

LiveNLearn

Oddly enough I've been getting waaay more tips ever since I put a sign behind the passenger seat of my car that reads " F your tip "

Uberinian

Uber pax just don't tip. They are used to it after all these years. I get way more tips on lyft.

Inshur New York