TIPS TIPS AND MORE TIPS!

Trebor

What's going on this week? Are riders finally feeling bad for us?

Maybe 3 or 4 riders did not tip me this week... usually its the other way around.

I'll tell you what, I always stop and buy coffee/energy drinks, snacks fast food and use the cash I have on hand. This morning I decided to count my cash in my car and I had nearly $100 left in there. Mostly 1's and 5's and a few 20's.

I honestly don't know what to think. I dont have a tip jar, never even got that tips appreciated rearview mirror sign from tiptouter (never saw him at the TNC lots) It is nice being able to walk into a gas station and buy anything I want though. Not complaining but I am pretty mind blown.

I probably just jinxed myself though.

P.S A storm in the tropics they are making a big deal about. Keep your car dry, first few days after the waters go down, we will see more requests. Happens every time. You will notice most will be going to rental car places.

Fuzzyelvis

What's going on this week? Are riders finally feeling bad for us?

Maybe 3 or 4 riders did not tip me this week... usually its the other way around.

I'll tell you what, I always stop and buy coffee/energy drinks, snacks fast food and use the cash I have on hand. This morning I decided to count my cash in my car and I had nearly $100 left in there. Mostly 1's and 5's and a few 20's.

I honestly don't know what to think. I dont have a tip jar, never even got that tips appreciated rearview mirror sign from tiptouter (never saw him at the TNC lots) It is nice being able to walk into a gas station and buy anything I want though. Not complaining but I am pretty mind blown.

I probably just jinxed myself though.

P.S A storm in the tropics they are making a big deal about. Keep your car dry, first few days after the waters go down, we will see more requests. Happens every time. You will notice most will be going to rental car places.
And don't get your car flooded or have a wreck AFTER the flood. I had someone rear end me right after a flood and it was 2 days to get a rental car. Then I got some gas guzzling SUV (at economy rates which the insurance paid, but not good since I was delivering pizza in it) which was sent in from Mississippi.

Hard to get a rental after a flood. So there's lots of other business besides going to the rental places.