• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tips over badges!

atthehop

Why, they tell their PAX tips are included. If hey mirror lyft they lose their advantage. They could give two craps about their drivers. Don't like it quit, your 1 in 13k and have no value.

newell138

I actually had 100% tip rate yesterday, 3 trips, 3 tips. $5, $11 and $3. The tippers usually make up for the non tippers, I would estimate I make close to 10% in tips which is actually pretty good. Its just the large % of pax who tip nothing. If most even gave a couple bucks at least it would pay for gas.

Kevin7889

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why, they tell their PAX tips are included. If hey mirror lyft they lose their advantage. They could give two craps about their drivers. Don't like it quit, your 1 in 13k and have no value.
I did quit uber. Lyft is gaining so many customers because of ubers political ties with trump

JoeyA

That's painful just to look at. Keep up the good work.

So, i just decided to create my own tip placard to place in my car. It will read as follows:

Like your waitress & bartender, your barber, and even your pizza delivery guy, Uber drivers appreciate tips too! (Only because it's not included in the fare).
We all thank you.

Last edited:

LEO2112

I did quit uber. Lyft is gaining so many customers because of ubers political ties with trump
I always ask pax why they prefer Lyft over Uber. The most often reply is, "Because I think Lyft is cheaper!"

Out of hundreds of Lyft rides, so far Ive only had one african american pax student from Drew Univ. tell me she switched because of Trump

Blunt power