• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Tips for Topographical Test

BarryB

The test is more different then how it was years ago, so people who have recently done it, can you tell me what comes up on the test and what you did etc?

Also can someone please give me some tips on this. Is there any useful links i can use or can you tell me what was helpful for you to learn and how you done it?

Sowf off da river

The test is more different then how it was years ago, so people who have recently done it, can you tell me what comes up on the test and what you did etc?

Also can someone please give me some tips on this. Is there any useful links i can use or can you tell me what was helpful for you to learn and how you done it?
I can tell you what goes up must come down.
Just ask Ormes lmao.

When I did it you just paid a dodgy looking bloke £50 under the table and he gave you a certificate no questions asked lmao.

Jack Barclay

Purchase map
Look at it
Learn how a map grid index works
Look at it more

Practice writing out your personal details over and over again until such stage you can do this within 60 seconds as this will save you time on your asssssment