Tips before hitting the road?

lvredsawks

I got activated today and was doing my research before I wanted to drive. I'm a college student and want to drive for the extra money part time. Should I drive first to see if I like it before getting a business license or get it before logging on?

Please no bull just looking for a serious answer

Uber Steve LV

You can risk it and pay the fine and lose your car. Totally up to you. I would get it, you never know when you'll go to the airport, and that's the highest risk place that you'll get pulled.

Golfer Lou

I got activated today and was doing my research before I wanted to drive. I'm a college student and want to drive for the extra money part time. Should I drive first to see if I like it before getting a business license or get it before logging on?

Search this blog to find the way to get it for free. I've been driving since last November and have never been asked for it.

Abmija

Get it first. It's only $225 for State and County licenses. A whole lot cheaper if you get caught without it.

lvredsawks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All makes sense to me. Would much rather bite the bullet and get that then a fee that's way more

uberxreallysux

Welcome to slave land

Golfer Lou

Btw found out you can get a free state license online at https://nvsilverflume.gov/home if your income is less then 66 percent of your income from Uber ..Far as the county license Uber office told me you don't need that others say you do and the airport is county property ..
This was a post by another person