TIPPING

Timinftl

Hahaha ok, so that's how it is in this topic

Seriously today I had a ride to my dentist office and after being up sick I slept through my alarm this morning and missed out.
He had a pickup time to get me at my house. He showed up I was the one who screwed the deal I felt I had with the person who accepted the booking Friday. See on the street there are still those who keep the faith. We tip big cause we have been in personal service to our customers.
Well I thought, I ought to be able to do something as easy as add in a tip. You see I did call support, immediately they convinced me that was not going to help, I felt it wouldn't be keeping my faith if I didn't try to get him something thru the app but nope just a way to @@@@@. And play god of stars who destroys careers. So uber i can't get in touch with the guy that most likely would have made wsy more bet on me. Is there a form ? I want to give the driver a 10 spot from me for leaving him hanging. How about adding that to the app. I

SHalester

Was this Uber or Lyft? I know with Uber a schedule ride gets you exactly nothing and you pay more for it. Driver doesn't know until just before the scheduled pickup. which is the same as if you requested same-day, which in your case sounds better since you seemed to have missed your alarm?
idk; I sorta got dizzy reading your post......

FLKeys

Hahaha ok, so that's how it is in this topic

Seriously today I had a ride to my dentist office and after being up sick I slept through my alarm this morning and missed out.
He had a pickup time to get me at my house. He showed up I was the one who screwed the deal I felt I had with the person who accepted the booking Friday. See on the street there are still those who keep the faith. We tip big cause we have been in personal service to our customers.
Well I thought, I ought to be able to do something as easy as add in a tip. You see I did call support, immediately they convinced me that was not going to help, I felt it wouldn't be keeping my faith if I didn't try to get him something thru the app but nope just a way to @@@@@. And play god of stars who destroys careers. So uber i can't get in touch with the guy that most likely would have made wsy more bet on me. Is there a form ? I want to give the driver a 10 spot from me for leaving him hanging. How about adding that to the app. I
I think I was the driver that you no showed on, PM me and I'll send you my Paypal or Venmo information you can drop me that $10 spot as a gift on one of them.