Tipping

Who tips more often?

• Male

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Women

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

AcuramanTSX

Male pax by far! I think Ive only received tips by female pax on a handful of occasions. That being said, the female pax are much more pleasant to deal with than the male pax.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Male pax by far! I think Ive only received tips by female pax on a handful of occasions. That being said, the female pax are much more pleasant to deal with than the male pax.

Few weeks ago I picked up a female waiter from a bar and she was talking on phone and was saying two men at the end left $50 cash tip and she didn’t leave tip when I dropped her off.

On Sunday I picked up bartender and he was left $8 tip. Women only know how to TAKE donot know how to GIVE.

Uber00

I don't accept tips.. I opted out of in app tips and I return any cash tip immediately.. You never know who. Is watching.. I don't want to get. Deactivated for taking money

ZepFan

Most of my tips come from women...and no I'm not attractive or good at talking at all...
I think that's called a sympathy tip. ?

There's no question that men tip more than women. And I think it's far worse among the 20 somethings headed out to the bars, etc. I hate when I get a group of people, especially when doing XL, and they are headed to Hoboken or something. If the ride was called for by a female, I know I am getting bupkis for a tip. I always 4* those.