Tipping Option Australia?

Beepbeep41

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you gone into the driver app and read the driver time?? Yeah 12hrs, right...

Sometimes I think theirs external recruiting going on(India)

Beepbeep41

6CC5796D-2ED5-44FE-83A0-B07068B1BC34.jpeg
Lol!
Go into the rider app, request a ride then cancel so your not charged then look through driver comments. Your sure to find scripted comments clearly due to friends requesting the ride with first time bonuses money... theirs our rate rise right on there!!

AvengingxxAngel

$1000-$1100 gross? How many hours that take you to achieve?
Last week it was 38, but I had a good week as usually it's close to 45 hours.
Nearly half of that goes back on costs though, so really, my take home hourly rate is something like $15.
There's no way I could get by on the wage if it was a sole source of income. I don't know how sole income earners driving for Uber do it to be honest.

KawanaPete

I find this surprising. Surely you have it in QLD, as we have it in SA.
I thought you guys were always ahead of us with the latest stuff, but obviously not.
Have you got the 'Qantas Frequent Flyer' points facility yet?

You must be kidding!! quinsland has always been 10 years behind the rest of Australia... plus 1 hour now...
Now we have the legacy of Sir Joh reappearing with the undercover TMR people.

Beepbeep41

Last week it was 38, but I had a good week as usually it's close to 45 hours.
Nearly half of that goes back on costs though, so really, my take home hourly rate is something like $15.
There's no way I could get by on the wage if it was a sole source of income. I don't know how sole income earners driving for Uber do it to be honest.
Sounds correct, pretty much my target as well.

AvengingxxAngel

I find this surprising. Surely you have it in QLD, as we have it in SA.
I thought you guys were always ahead of us with the latest stuff, but obviously not.
Have you got the 'Qantas Frequent Flyer' points facility yet?

Not as far as I know, no wonder this guy I picked up (he was from Adelaide) mentioned something about the tipping feature in the app. I said we don't have tipping, he said it's on his app. His app mustn't of refreshed or something.