• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

TIPPING in app!

Woober

Finally at long last tipping comes to Uber! They are rolling it out over the entire United States by the end of July. But what do you want to bet Worcester will be about the very last market to get the tip Option!?

stephan

Do not expect tips in Worcester ma area, now uber increase the booking fee to$ 2.40 in Worcester, while in boston just 1.35$,the booking fee goes to uber separately ,when the passenger pay $6.40,you still get $3 ,when the passengers pay 10$ you get $4.45,, just ckeched a trip ,pax paid 10.28 ,I got $4.52,wich mean uber make more than what you make if you drive in Worcester area,most of the time I drive in boston framingham area Marlborough,much much better ,and 30 percent chance you get tips, Worcester area 1 percent you may get tips, Worcester its,sucks ,I drive in Worcester only if I'm bored lol ,make 2-3 trips max. Go drive in boston area if you wanna make some money.

Dan The Lyft Man

Finally at long last tipping comes to Uber!
Do not expect tips in Worcester ma area, now uber increase the booking fee to$ 2.40 i
Both Uber and Lyft have high booking fee's

Agreed driving for $0.70 per mile and $0.07 per minute is not worth the time. Both have $2.40 booking fee's.

I don't drive in Worcester. Because it's not wroth the time vs cost. Jump on the Pike and take a short trip to Framingham or Waltham and you will make the money. I did it this past weekend because I was running short on time and I just did what I was require to remain active. 1 Uber and 4 Lyft made just $26 for 3 hours work. No thanks never again.