1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Tipping app "Bravo" is a game changer

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by prerollduber, Jul 1, 2016.

1. prerollduber

prerollduber

Driving:
    UberX
    BRAVO APP DOWNLOAD LINK

https://trybravo.com/#home

Watch “Bravo Tip or Pay, the Cashless Way” on Vimeo:

No more excuses about "nobody carries cash anymore" from cheap ass pax.

This tipping app I found looks like it can increase our earnings immediately by making it effortless to tip without using cash. And effortless to receive tips deposited directly into your bank account.

When you download the app you can set up a pro account to receive tips and a normal account to give tips. When someone really would like to tip you but "just doesn't carry cash on them," you can tell them it's their lucky day cause now you have a perfect solution for them so they won't have to be embarrassed for looking like a cheapskate anymore.

All they have to do is download the app, put in their name and scan their card to create account. Then when they would like to leave a non-cash tip all they need to do is open the app to tap a button and all the pro users in the immediate vacinity will show up in alist allowing them to find you and tap your pic to bring up the pre-arranged tip amounts you choose to give them as options. The money received goes directly into our bank accounts after a .02% deduction from the app.

I'm going out now to try it on my rides tonight!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    RUSSREED2.0, uberist and KekeLo like this.
  2. Let us know how it goes..
    I can't imagine someone bothering to take the time to find, download/install, and then setup a new app all so they can give a tip.. Maybe as a prep for the NEXT run if they Uber a lot.. But I could be wrong.

3. Square or PayPal solves that problem.I use it . next day deposits unless on the weekend . cash by Monday

4. I accept jewelry, electronics, sexual favors or drugs in lieu of cash. No hassle no digging for your wallet or installing apps...

RnoldCh, Nathan Diaz and Tuhes like this.
  5. Gratzeez

Gratzeez

Gratzeez is also one of the Best Tip and Pay app.. i had used and really trusted app..

6. Freerideany1

Freerideany1

Lol

aeiou_- likes this.
  7. aeiou_-

aeiou_-

aeiou_- is also one of the Best Tip and Pay app.. i had used and really trusted app..

yucklyftline and Freerideany1 like this.
  8. Freerideany1

Freerideany1

I would like to sign up... need a bank account and routing number I presume?

aeiou_- likes this.
  9. uberist

uberist

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm going to try it, post in the car, I wonder how many will say" I'll hook you up on bravo" just to make themselves feel less awkward as they leave the car?

10. Demon

Demon

You hit the nail on the head. Why is it most drivers don't understand tipping?

11. Showa50

Showa50

Driving:
    UberX
    Lol, you're going to wait 15min for someone to setup an account?
    Yeah please show us and let us know how it goes.

My Limo and lvesq1906 like this.
  12. Yeah no pax are downloading an app to help drivers and make their trip more costly. When a pax orders uber, he/she knows a tip-worthy service is being performed. Pax don't tip because uber maerketing at the outset made it acceptable behavior. No need for an app. Pax have cash on them. Only a very small percentage of people traveling by car don't have at least $3-$5 on them.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Showa50 likes this.
  13. sadboy

sadboy

You think people don't know about tipping? of course they do, I don't care what age they are, if they ever eaten at a restaurant they know about tipping. the problem is the drivers! I went to the fashion district this Saturday and parked by the toy district. wife and I were looking for stocking stuffers. anyway, after walking what seemed like 5 miles and my knees hurting. I took an uber to my parked car. it's was only 1/2 mile away to my car from the spot i was at and it cost me the min base fare on X. old nice guy offers me water and candy even after seeing how close of a ride it was. He even offered to let me use his Bluetooth connection on a 1/2 mile ride!!! The guy had a 4.8 rating and I was dumbfounded as to why such a low rating if he is going well beyond what a driver should do. Anyway I tipped the man as I always. but drivers like him are the reason, they offer limo service for peanuts. the guy was only going to make like 2 bucks or something onew that ride and he OFFERED WATER/CANDY TO BOTH OF US!!!! oh and it was non surge.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    RUSSREED2.0 likes this.
  14. gd6

gd6

Yeah....come back in a few weeks and let us know how many people tipped you on Bravo.

I remember when I first started a few months ago...when I would go out of my way to help people, they would say "thanks so much I'll make sure to give you a 5". Didn't realize they meant 5 stars, thanks a lot.

15. RUSSREED2.0

RUSSREED2.0

That does hurt my heart a lil bit, when they offer water and candy. Even Uber backed away from it.

16. aeiou_-

aeiou_-

Yes, and social security. . for background check. Small fee of $64.00. is also one of the Best Background application.. i had used and really trusted application..

17. You want a tip? Get a job as a server or a barback.

18. Beur

Beur

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Pax: I'm sorry I don't have cash to tip you.
    Me: that's ok, I have a credit card reader, I can swipe your card
    Pax:

Pax: Sorry I don't have anything smaller than a hundred
    Me: I can make change
    Pax:

95% of the time I driveaway tipless.