Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Tip Signs - Show Us Yours

Tips 
2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Papa Sarducci 
#1 ·
See less See more
This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Yes I did. It has made a big difference. So glad I took the chance. Does it do the job is the big question. I see drivers cars that look embarrassing and unprofessional. Question there is, does it get the job done. Also you should remember that there is nothing truely professional about us or we would not be driving Uber/Lyft. When I match your opinion against the results, I'll take the results. But, thanks anyway!

#7 ·
Yes I did. It has made a big difference. So glad I took the chance. Does it do the job is the big question. I see drivers cars that look embarrassing and unprofessional. Question there is, does it get the job done. Also you should remember that there is nothing truely professional about us or we would not be driving Uber/Lyft. When I match your opinion against the results, I'll take the results. But, thanks anyway!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.