Tip & Gift!

Queenofthepak

Last night I dropped off 6 guys in Hollywood at a strip club. They were totally drunk but playfully drunk and having a good time and all very very nice guys. The one in the front seat next to me said it was his birthday that they were celebrating and so when I dropped them off, they all put money together and folded it and put it in my cup holder and said it was a tip for me for being so nice and letting them play their music. Well, when I went home last night I forgot the tip in the cup holder. This morning, I unfold the bills to put the cash in my wallet, and there's a joint in the middle of the cash. Not sure what to do with it, as I don't smoke.:oopsies:

KekeLo

Last night I dropped off 6 guys in Hollywood at a strip club. They were totally drunk but playfully drunk and having a good time and all very very nice guys. The one in the front seat next to me said it was his birthday that they were celebrating and so when I dropped them off, they all put money together and folded it and put it in my cup holder and said it was a tip for me for being so nice and letting them play their music. Well, when I went home last night I forgot the tip in the cup holder. This morning, I unfold the bills to put the cash in my wallet, and there's a joint in the middle of the cash. Not sure what to do with it, as I don't smoke.:oopsies:

Flush it down the toilet immediately:oopsies:

ChortlingCrison

That's the worst worst worst case scenario. Can you imagine the message the pool pax gets out of that when you don't accept the second ping?

Pool = X at half price
Also, free weed.

Good luck getting that cat back in the bag.

SMHWWTDHIWWTMFP!
Well if you drive in Colorado, Washington and other states where maryjane is legal, perhaps (aside from water,mints, gum, fritolays) they could offer some big fat joints. Definitely a five star rating.

Tedgey

that ain't you ducky. that's your other relative like Aflac. see no pockets.

Plus your head is green with yellow beak. I ain't color blind.

you go nekkid. that duck has clothes on.
You're seeing things. I should have given you the pinner.

wk1102

You should turn yourself in to the DEA or LAPD, they will likely go easy on you for turninh yourself in. Then get your ass straight to an NA meeting, get a sponsor and do tje 12 steps. Seriously consider in patient treatment if you have a job with medical benifits.

Or..

Just give it to a friend or throw it away.

ChortlingCrison

You should turn yourself in to the DEA or LAPD, they will likely go easy on you for turninh yourself in. Then get your ass straight to an NA meeting, get a sponsor and do tje 12 steps. Seriously consider in patient treatment if you have a job with medical benifits.

Or..

Just give it to a friend or throw it away.
I don't know if one joint would make someone an addict. If they smoked it or whatever on a regular basis, then maybe rehab, 12/step program.