Tier 1 Bonus - complete!

VictorD

Meh, if I ever got/get a Quest like that I'd go for it once just for bragging rights, but I'd never try to hit that every week. I'm not willing to work 7 days at this.

Those last 20 rides are gonna be a @@@@@. And I'm sure 'ol Uber's got something cookin' in that algorithm to make certain you get @@@@ed just before you hit that second tier.

Ardery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, if I ever got/get a Quest like that I'd go for it once just for bragging rights, but I'd never try to hit that every week. I'm not willing to work 7 days at this.

Those last 20 rides are gonna be a @@@@@. And I'm sure 'ol Uber's got something cookin' in that algorithm to make certain you get @@@@ed just before you hit that second tier.
to do this every week
HELL NO

i really thought I would be able to knock this out in 6 days. no chance at that.
Post automatically merged:

90 hours behind the wheel will do that to you.
59 hours 5 min on app clock.

but is easily 65-67 hours, if I include riding w app off to relocate or to go back home.

and I still have 1 day left.

last TWENTY?! Noo...
the real "effing" will come trying to get the final THREE rides!

Last edited:

Ardery

Ride 1: PHL
Ride 2: Bear DE
1 Hour deadhead
Ride 3: Camden NJ
Ride 4: New Hope
Ride 5: PHL
Ride 6: Reading
Haha
Good luck man.
Be safe.
dude... you just described my Wednesday midday ride almost perfectly.

PHL to University of Delaware, Newark
then deadhead back

Ride 3: Camden NJ to New Hope
lmao
where'd you come up with Camden to New Hope!

I’m almost there too!
View attachment 313606
eeek
wtf?

i thought everyone got the high paying quest this week...!

His mood is going to be @@@@ing awesome tomorrow. I would pay good money to see video of rides 17-20
Love it.
dude, I'm gonna be punching my steering wheel and smashing my phone... yelling at it for not giving me anymore pings. I'll probably need to go all the way to the final hour 4am.
then... 4:01am... will start pinging nonstop. I can see it now!

i have 19 to go.
I honestly don't know how realistic that will be on a Sunday. I'll probably get a few people going to Easter dinner with their plates and containers of food. but to get 19? eh. I dunno.

I'll go as long as I can. not religious, so I don't care about Easter.

the ONLY reason to stay til completion, is for bragging rights, and maybe for shits & gigglebytes.

Last edited:

Ardery

it's my unfortunate news to report I'm going to abandon my tier-2 bonus. it's only $100 more, and I've already made enough this week.

i need 19 more, and I don't think it will be feasible. that's an absolute FULL day of work. the uni students are all home for Easter, so those short rides probably won't be happening.

plus, I feel better knowing that I'm not going to let Uber win by deprioritizing me for the final handful of rides needed to complete the quest.

i win, Uber. thanks for the $235.

also, I've recently reached my two year anniversary day driving riseshare. go me! lmao.

Last edited:

Antvirus

it's my unfortunate news to report I'm going to abandon my tier-2 bonus. it's only $100 more, and I've already made enough this week.

i need 19 more, and I don't think it will be feasible. that's an absolute FULL day of work. the uni students are all home for Easter, so those short rides probably won't be happening.

plus, I feel better knowing that I'm not going to let Uber win by deprioritizing me for the final handful of rides needed to complete the quest.

i win, Uber. thanks for the $235.

also, I've recently reached my two year anniversary day driving riseshare. go me! lmao.
Yeah you had 0 chance of hitting 20 today and a better chance of making a poor decision due to fatigue. Smart move.
What did you make for the week including Quest?

Happy Anni!!!

anteetr

to do this every week
HELL NO

i really thought I would be able to knock this out in 6 days. no chance at that.

59 hours 5 min on app clock.

but is easily 65-67 hours, if I include riding w app off to relocate or to go back home.

and I still have 1 day left.

last TWENTY?! Noo...
the real "effing" will come trying to get the final THREE rides!
I chose the same quest as you with full intention of doing it. Conservatively, in a normal week i could have it done in 50-60 hours behind the wheel tweaking my strategy to go for ride count. I knew by Wednesday evening that was a pipe dream, and i took off from Monday 12p to Wednesday 2p. I literally couldn’t even get pings in neighborhoods most of us are afraid to drive in.

10zin

Might be stupid question but how do you/can you do that many rides in a week? Are you only doing Pulls?

I’ve done it a few times but it takes 60 hours and accepting almost everything you get. It is also not fun. I am at 82/100 gang, wish me luck!