Ticketing at Fort Lauderdale airport dropping off

ppl still parkin at posted no parking or standing areas on the shoulder of us1 and ppl making illegal u turns on us1 have the cops salivating...they bringing on themselves, sorry

mick511

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No this was departures and his pax was getting out of car and he was legally pulled in to drop off but guy with yellow vest giving him a ticket!hummm

2Grlzdad

With the recent increase in the number of "No Parking No Standing" signs at FLL, is there anywhere legal to wait while on queue?

Tony Davila

Lately I've noticed right after dropping off at airports the queue comes up right away, while I am still in the airport. Did Uber get rid of the geofence airport blocks? I'm wondering if this is just happening for drivers that drop off, or can you get a signal now from inside the airport properties? I don't wait at airports so I don't know if I'd actually get a ping or not, but the last few times I dropped off at both airports the queue comes up right away. I'm still in the terminal. In FLL yesterday it came up and said 28-38 min wait. You would have to be an idiot to wait that long for a ride. At MIA it usually says 14-24 min or something similar, but that is still too long to wait, because by that time I could already be back downtown, Coral Gables or some other place where rides are frequent.

In the last week I went to Mia to pick up rides and guess what? As soon I get to Mia I got a ping every time I go no wait for me I don't know if this happens to everyone

Ben To

In the last week I went to Mia to pick up rides and guess what? As soon I get to Mia I got a ping every time I go no wait for me I don't know if this happens to everyone
Did you go pick up at Midnight? or at 3:30pm? That's when all the Delayed/Europe flights come in, respectively.

I was also shocked I got pings in the mid-morning hours.

Nenee

Didn't stay to find out! I was like stop-drop-and roll!
LMAO!!!! That's me!! I'm quick to get out of there n always drop off far away from any uniformed individuals.

I explain to my passengers that we r not well liked at the airport n they seem to get it. I remove my phone from the dash, give my passengers a hug n quickly get out!