Ticket in lax

Uncle-not-Ant

90% of drivers are in violation at LAX over that crap.
Hope they fine and impound every one. Iv'e done over 1,000 LAX trips and always am in compliance with correct permit/single companies tradedress displayed front/back on correct side and location. The drivers that don't comply are often the same aholes that block up the drop off and pick up areas with their cars at an angle or halfway in the roadway.

Uncle-not-Ant

too many rules, not enough FREEDOM.
Drive in circles on your own property, your free to do that without rules.

If you want to drive on public roads you have to follow the laws of the land or pay the consequinces.

Ever drive in Mexico? Believe it or not, its worse than driving in LA ... rules not enforced or selectivly enforced makes driving in Mexico a s.storm of trouble.

Pig Pen

I try and help drivers all the time and tell them only one trade dress. They look at me like a deer in the headlights. Not knowing the term trade dress. Screw it's, done trying to help. You peeps that dont listen deserve what you get. Wish the fine was $2k. Get rid of peeps that don't follow rules

vera lucia

I try and help drivers all the time and tell them only one trade dress. They look at me like a deer in the headlights. Not knowing the term trade dress. Screw it's, done trying to help. You peeps that dont listen deserve what you get. Wish the fine was $2k. Get rid of peeps that don't follow rules
So many new drivers.... definitely will get some