Thursday Traffic is a Mess!

soulwarrior

I was dropping some pax at hollywood around 6 pm too.Crazy .Tbe pax told me tit's beacause there was a concert if famous singer in hollywood bowl
That coupled with STYX opening for BOSTON at the Greek would certainly make for some extra heavy traffic

soulwarrior

I had a strong day going until I got caught up with that Shi'ite coupled with a pool to the Greek and then the Americana at Brand.
Like a rip tide on the middle of a good set! Still ended up solid even though I am not a Baller like Adieu!

UberIgnorance

There was also that concert at Santa Monica Pier.

As if DT SM isn't enough of a nightmare normally.

2 ladies a few hours ago requested a ride to SM Pier from 9th and Arizona. They kept commenting on how awful the traffic was.
When we got to 10th and Colorado, in an effort to go the back way to the pier, they gave up and decided to walk the rest of the way.

Should have been there 3-4 hours in advance.

Adieu

That coupled with STYX opening for BOSTON at the Greek would certainly make for some extra heavy traffic
Oy~!

I know we've mostly got the receding hairline crowd here, but seriously???

Dont them millennial whatchacallits have their own celebs? Like some Beaver kid and those exhibitionist Armenians with the Star Trek villain names????

Oh and that surge - inducing chick, er, auntie.... With the Bouncy name

Last edited:

ssingyy

Did two 3hr loops today.
First loop took me back home. Took a break for an hour when traffic was really bad.

Went back out for seconds.
Did another 3hr loop back to my house again!

Screenshot_20160714-230123.png

+$20 Tip

Stay thirsty my friends.

Last edited: