Thursday night

Ubermanpt

So I am on bronze boost this week which is basically nothing so I went back to playing the surge game tonight. Went out around 10:30 (wanted to start at 10 when incentives ended) was red all night I was online. Only drove 1 1/2 hours (don't like driving after midnight). Did about $60 which equates to $40/hour. No pools and only surges 1.5 and above. Got 2 good surge trips while ending other trips. Went into Virginia 3 times but close enough it only took about 5 minutes to get back into DC each time. It's possible to do good without incentives if you drive after 10 when incentives end until a little after midnight when the surges start going down and away. Makes for decent pocket change.

New2This

So I am on bronze boost this week which is basically nothing so I went back to playing the surge game tonight. Went out around 10:30 (wanted to start at 10 when incentives ended) was red all night I was online. Only drove 1 1/2 hours (don't like driving after midnight). Did about $60 which equates to $40/hour. No pools and only surges 1.5 and above. Got 2 good surge trips while ending other trips. Went into Virginia 3 times but close enough it only took about 5 minutes to get back into DC each time. It's possible to do good without incentives if you drive after 10 when incentives end until a little after midnight when the surges start going down and away. Makes for decent pocket change.
What were your weekend incentives? You mind posting? Just curious

Ubermanpt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bronze Status: Weekend of July 22nd
Friday
Morning Rush
1.2x-1.6x
7am-10am
Evening
1.2x-1.6x
4pm-9pm
Night