Thumb down cycle

Rickos69

Has anyone ever kept track of how many deliveries he/she did in order to get 100 ratings and have a thumb down cycle out?
I am at 252 deliveries since I got a thumb down from a restaurant for complaining about the 2 more minutes, 2 more minutes that ended up being 20 minutes and its still there.

OneRideOneVomit

Has anyone ever kept track of how many deliveries he/she did in order to get 100 ratings and have a thumb down cycle out?
I am at 252 deliveries since I got a thumb down from a restaurant for complaining about the 2 more minutes, 2 more minutes that ended up being 20 minutes and its still there.
Only about 1 out of every 4.5 customers rates and restaurants rarely rate drivers unless they are bored. When I get a downvote, I just ask my best restaraunts to give me a thumbs up on my last several deliveries and the downvote is gone in about 10 days. I have 5 restaraunts that really like me. Sometimes they'll just give me the tablet and let me thumbs up as many as I want of mine.

Rickos69

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only about 1 out of every 4.5 customers rates and restaurants rarely rate drivers unless they are bored. When I get a downvote, I just ask my best restaraunts to give me a thumbs up on my last several deliveries and the downvote is gone in about 10 days. I have 5 restaraunts that really like me. Sometimes they'll just give me the tablet and let me thumbs up as many as I want of mine.
So you are saying it will take about 450 trips to get 100 new ratings?
And that is assuming they are all positive?