Inshur

Thoughts for the weekend? Are we going to be bankrupt by Easter?

D Driver

Some of the banks and not having most of their workforce coming next week. If that’s mirrored across many other of the companies is going to be awful trouble. I just wonder what it’s going to be like this weekend. I think next week will be the first of the worst.

Momo11

According to the BC on here it will be Busines as usual for them! Or apparently 40% higher.
According to some uber driver still very busy £1000 a week easy .
Most of uber drivers are on £2000 a week easy
AB97149F-4725-42B6-BFEB-27B98D804B9A.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Poorest Uber has £50k in account

wrong way

According to the BC on here it will be Busines as usual for them! Or apparently 40% higher.
An over exaggeration if I may say so.
All I can say as an individual, the lights were on in large numbers in cabs, I still managed my usual takings for this time of the year, mostly app work.

showmethemane

An over exaggeration if I may say so.
All I can say as an individual, the lights were on in large numbers in cabs, I still managed my usual takings for this time of the year, mostly app work.
You must drive while typing on this forum then, poor passengers

University of Portsmouth just suspended all face to face teaching. I suspect more Universities will follow so that's a drop in fares from some students.

wrong way

You must drive while typing on this forum then, poor passengers
No I was back home by 1 in the morning leaving London to get to Bedfordshire.
In my cab customers expect professionalism.
Unlike Uber drivers sitting along side customers fiddling with the app, zooming in to see their turnings in advance as not to get poor rating.
Even with the black cab app we know we’re they are and we know there destination.

London-born-and-bred

Normally by about 20:00 on a Friday i have gone on a trip from the 'burbs into central, not today though and everyone has been telling me central been like a ghost town.