Thought I had signed up for UberEats

On 4/9/19 I received notification on the Uber app that I can add UberEats. So I did. It then thanked me for opting in to do deliveries. I was then notified that I would receive notification in 24-48 hours that I can start. I've not received any notification and I don't show where its an option on the app. Does it actually take much longer than 24-48 hrs?

Alltel77

You probably need to call them , I had to. I signed up for eats only but it only showed Uber Pax option. I had to call them and request eats added manually.

Wildgoose

On 4/9/19 I received notification on the Uber app that I can add UberEats. So I did. It then thanked me for opting in to do deliveries. I was then notified that I would receive notification in 24-48 hours that I can start. I've not received any notification and I don't show where its an option on the app. Does it actually take much longer than 24-48 hrs?
Go to Driving Preferences (that was next to OFFLINE tap), see if there is Deliveries preference in your app. If it is there, Enable Deleveries icon and save it, then you are good to go.

911 Guy

Go to Driving Preferences (that was next to OFFLINE tap), see if there is Deliveries preference in your app. If it is there, Enable Deleveries icon and save it, then you are good to go.
This.
Post automatically merged:

You probably need to call them , I had to. I signed up for eats only but it only showed Uber Pax option. I had to call them and request eats added manually.
Then this.
Post automatically merged:

Then go to the hub.