Thou name is strategy- LOL

Uberbuddy123

So -> the whole strategy for weekday warrior is as follows:-

• Driver for 10 hours each -> total of 40 hours->
  • Average earning per trip is $11->Trips per hour is 2.25 trips
  • So your trip earning is about $990
  • Add quest money for $1,225
  • You also can pick up consecutive promotion here and there so $1,300 is not out of the question
Follow this and you can brag as how you are making $30 an hour as well as $1.17 a mile.

There is no strategy in this-> you are just driving just like any other folks but taking advantage of the quests. You are no genius and there is no strategy here- you are dependent on quest bonus. But hei you can brag as to how intelligent you are and any chance you get drop the nugget about $30 an hour or $1.17 a mile.

HoratioCaine

But that is a strategy; whether it is an intelligent one or not is another conversation. Doing nothing is a strategy, not choosing a quest is a strategy, choosing to stay home is a strategy. One strategy might work for you and for another person it could end up being Kryptonite.
For example i decided not to pick the 90 day quest this week, thinking if the snow is really that much, making it might be difficult.
If you can make $1300 Monday to Thursday driving Uber X; in my opinion, there is definitely some smartness in that thing between your ears.

Uberbuddy123

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But that is a strategy; whether it is an intelligent one or not is another conversation. Doing nothing is a strategy, not choosing a quest is a strategy, choosing to stay home is a strategy. One strategy might work for you and for another person it could end up being Kryptonite.
For example i decided not to pick the 90 day quest this week, thinking if the snow is really that much, making it might be difficult.
If you can make $1300 Monday to Thursday driving Uber X; in my opinion, there is definitely some smartness in that thing between your ears.
Dude you are correct but it is not rocket science as some member here make it out to be- it is just for them

Jazzbaseball

So -> the whole strategy for weekday warrior is as follows:-

• Driver for 10 hours each -> total of 40 hours->
  • Average earning per trip is $11->Trips per hour is 2.25 trips
  • So your trip earning is about $990
  • Add quest money for $1,225
  • You also can pick up consecutive promotion here and there so $1,300 is not out of the question
Follow this and you can brag as how you are making $30 an hour as well as $1.17 a mile.

There is no strategy in this-> you are just driving just like any other folks but taking advantage of the quests. You are no genius and there is no strategy here- you are dependent on quest bonus. But hei you can brag as to how intelligent you are and any chance you get drop the nugget about $30 an hour or $1.17 a mile.
This is essentially what I've been doing since coming back. One thing that might be different is I always head towards downtown after I drop off. Never get there because I'll get a ride within a few minutes or will already be assigned one. If I am downtown I have a few hotels I'll drive by until I get a bite.

Uberbuddy123

This is essentially what I've been doing since coming back. One thing that might be different is I always head towards downtown after I drop off. Never get there because I'll get a ride within a few minutes or will already be assigned one. If I am downtown I have a few hotels I'll drive by until I get a bite.
Good for you- this is totally dependent on the Quest money - and without it we will all starve

Uberbuddy123

I stopped chasing streaks after 2x in a row they tried sending me deep into North at 1am for the final ride. Not worth it.
You are catching one my friend - they make sure you really drive 10 miles for the $3

Last edited:

RobGMPLS

Uber definitely has my number. They promise the world and I make pennies. I must be completely crazy for just wasting my time and ruining my car for 10 cents an hour, but I guess I’m old fashioned that way, I liked it when minimum wage was two bits, so I feel at home. No need to be critical of my desired lifestyle. ?