• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This woman just Took SELF-ENTIRE to another level.

TheNJBen

I’ve taken people with wheelchairs before. I also know a lady with no legs who rides around in a regular car all the time. I also know a quadriplegic who drives for Uber.

PorkRollUberAndCheese

I’ve taken people with wheelchairs before. I also know a lady with no legs who rides around in a regular car all the time. I also know a quadriplegic who drives for Uber.
Isn’t it Paraplegic, not quad? If they were quad I’m not sure how they’d be able to drive.

(Quad = limited or no use of arms and legs. Paraplegic means just limited or no use of one set of extremities)

That said, I’ve also taken people in wheelchairs. They call XL all the time, load the chairs in the back, and go.

The issue is liability and being able to take a motorized wheelchair. I feel for this woman’s plight, so yeah, this thread is dumb.

Lightning1181

This just proves how ignorant people are.
And who is her lawyer where did he get his license?
Just for openers here, take a look at her mugshot! If she is NOT the poster child for "1 star" ratings for a driver, then no one is. But, taking this to another level, who in their right mind would purchase a vehicle that would have the added expense of a wheelchair ramp just to do rideshare? U/L are, by their own declarations, not a taxi service, but instead a matchmaker between riders/drivers, so why would they suddenly start supplying rides with ramps on board? This case is just another example of our litigious society, where anyone can sue for the sake of suing.

bobby747

many are so grateful we have this is city limits phila. to have in n.j uber would be out of business....too much money lost by them. ..
I been wav. a while t hff e pax pays a very small amount...so many are ungrateful....white plains ny..omg are they serious...Lyft has trouble with phila wav being 1 hour away. ....
this is 1 of any lawsuits I believe uber should win. they cannot cover the whole area
and to top it off once in a while . these people dont need wav...they need medical transportation only..

ToughTommy

Looking at her RBF-resting biacch face
No wonder her husband “wasn’t “around” to take her. Oh let’s call that 5 dollar ride idiot company they will take us and waste their time and give them tude but no tip and if not find some barnacle lawyer. Sorry to denigrate a barnacle .

bobby747

u must be on my side of fence to understand it....I get rittenhouse square newbees who this uber wav or Lyft is black car..they wont wait 8 mins.
I read them the riot act in a very nice way..saying if you want limo quality service at your high end hotel condo. than have a wav car waiting for you after the show at $150.....you are not the only pax.. most are very nice...just a few who want limo service to go 5 blocks...but cheaper than transport services

OtherUbersdo

Here is the problem . LYFT doesn't provide any cars . Drivers provide the cars . There are services to take care of this woman's needs . They are just not as cheap and convenient .

TheNJBen

u must be on my side of fence to understand it....I get rittenhouse square newbees who this uber wav or Lyft is black car..they wont wait 8 mins.
I read them the riot act in a very nice way..saying if you want limo quality service at your high end hotel condo. than have a wav car waiting for you after the show at $150.....you are not the only pax.. most are very nice...just a few who want limo service to go 5 blocks...but cheaper than transport services
Rittenhouse square ... the only place in Philly I got pulled over for slightly rolling through a stop sign. No ticket or warning but I got yelled at for 5 minutes which was 4 more than necessary thanks for a roadside “lawyer” arguing unsolicited on my behalf. Seriously in philly you can illegally pass a cop throwing trash out of your window just to run a red light and nothing happens

Tesla P100d

Here is the problem . LYFT doesn't provide any cars . Drivers provide the cars . They are just not as cheap and convenient .
Well said my friend LMFAO! Just imagine the overhead of getting a car equipped for her needs. Hello she says those services require a reservation. Dumb C@nt U/L is not one of those services. Cheap, self-entitled, 1⭐, looking for $$$. But what amazes me the most actually is what this guy said...who the F is her lawyer, under what grounds can he sue U/L. Maybe I can get her lawyer to sue her when I show up to pick her up in my special minivan making peanuts for lost of wages as I’m losing $ to accommodate her special needs.

Last edited: