• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This will be a tough week.

DexNex

This is one of those weeks that I would expect to see some folks not make it. Next week too.

Good luck out there.

Lissetti

Hufflepuff Honey Badger
Author
Oh Boy.....Ants without sugar will start behaving in Alpha Ant behavior out there. Driving desperate will be a norm.

What out for those NASCAR Pruii.

Screenshot_20190408-102057~2.jpg

Peter Vann

Oh. Spring break. So no $10 rides from UW to the boiling point in ID. and no $4 rides from UW to the gym facility on montlake. Maybe a few more airport runs than usual.

Travis Bickle Uber

With Passover running April 19-27, and Easter falling on the 21st, I wouldn't look at April as being the top month of the year.
April 20th is also a holiday in Washington State
Post automatically merged:

Oh. Spring break. So no $10 rides from UW to the boiling point in ID. and no $4 rides from UW to the gym facility on montlake. Maybe a few more airport runs than usual.
Not quite... that’s one very narrow minded way to look at it.

*hint* don’t focus on just the colleges

K-pax

April 20th is also a holiday in Washington State
Post automatically merged:

Not quite... that’s one very narrow minded way to look at it.

*hint* don’t focus on just the colleges
College already had spring break. They’re back in session already. They have it at a different time than the young kids. It’s the families. My daughter has hers next week. Like most working class people who don’t have half the year to “work from home” and take a month worth of lavish vacations to exotic locations, I’ll be working. :wink:

Childcare costs are going to suck.

DexNex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
College already had spring break. They’re back in session already. They have it at a different time than the young kids. It’s the families. My daughter has hers next week. Like most working class people who don’t have half the year to “work from home” and take a month worth of lavish vacations to exotic locations, I’ll be working. :wink:

Childcare costs are going to suck.
Pay me to watch your kids. Probably more than I will make driving this week.

Risab1981

Should be AP runs galore.
My whip is in the shop, so 1 less car to compete with :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tiktak Melbourne 20
Jake Air Lyft 7
J Philadelphia 27