Uber Drivers Forum banner
2K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  DCNewbie17 
#1 ·
The big Quest is just laughable...

Product Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot

See less See more
#4 ·
View attachment 158993
This is the worst I have ever had. Might just drive for gas money this week. This is total garbage and a waste of my time.
LOL 43 rides for $40! What a ****ing scam.
Surprisingly mine this weekend was 24 rides for $95 and this coming week is 25 rides for $100. The last two weeks were a ridiculous 18 trips for $20. I won't drive unless Quest is reasonable. As for Boost they have skimmed and chopped down the zones. I remember a few months ago it was 1.8x at night. Driving in DC without a high boost is torture and should be avoided at all costs. Stick to the suburbs whenever possible.

#5 ·
I won't drive unless Quest is reasonable. As for Boost they have skimmed and chopped down the zones. I remember a few months ago it was 1.8x at night. Driving in DC without a high boost is torture and should be avoided at all costs. Stick to the suburbs whenever possible.
Amen. Especially with gas still being way high, they could keep Boost high to help out if they refuse to put a gas surcharge on.

Fornicating assholes.

#13 ·
See you later F'in Guber!

I plan to drive up until Christmas when it's worth it. But can't stomach this company beyond that. At that point will look into my own lawsuit. Lord knows have plenty on these losers!!!!!! Will then depart on my own terms!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why I have been driving since August. My goal was to get my $8000 in credit card debt wiped clean. With Uber supplementing regular payments it is now down to zero. Driving now is only now for "walking around money" and maybe supplemental Xmas cash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.