New2This

The big Quest is just laughable...

Screenshot_20170917-151901.png

WaveRunner1

View attachment 158993
This is the worst I have ever had. Might just drive for gas money this week. This is total garbage and a waste of my time.
LOL 43 rides for $40! What a @@@@ing scam.
Surprisingly mine this weekend was 24 rides for $95 and this coming week is 25 rides for $100. The last two weeks were a ridiculous 18 trips for $20. I won't drive unless Quest is reasonable. As for Boost they have skimmed and chopped down the zones. I remember a few months ago it was 1.8x at night. Driving in DC without a high boost is torture and should be avoided at all costs. Stick to the suburbs whenever possible.

New2This

I won't drive unless Quest is reasonable. As for Boost they have skimmed and chopped down the zones. I remember a few months ago it was 1.8x at night. Driving in DC without a high boost is torture and should be avoided at all costs. Stick to the suburbs whenever possible.

Amen. Especially with gas still being way high, they could keep Boost high to help out if they refuse to put a gas surcharge on.

Fornicating @@@@@@@@.

WaveRunner1

Amen. Especially with gas still being way high, they could keep Boost high to help out if they refuse to put a gas surcharge on.

Fornicating @@@@@@@@.
Fortunately with 6 "destination" filters whenever someone draws you into DC you can drive yourself out several times. I always overshoot my destination off 66 by quite a distance or pick some place like Richmond or Leesburg. I recommend somewhere like Centreville since it is off 66 and passes through Arlington, Falls Church, Tysons, Fairfax and everywhere in between.

New2This

Fortunately with 6 "destination" filters whenever someone draws you into DC you can drive yourself out several times. I always overshoot my destination off 66 by quite a distance or pick some place like Richmond or Leesburg. I recommend somewhere like Centreville since it is off 66 and passes through Arlington, Falls Church, Tysons, Fairfax and everywhere in between.

I haven't been to Columbia Heights, Hyattsville, Takoma Park or College Park since they dropped the 6 DF on us. Those are my least favorite areas to drive in. Short trips and congested with badly timed lights.

Lyft DF thinks I live at the Dulles Soccer Field and work in Germantown. Wonder how that happened.

Last edited:

THE MAN!

See you later F'in Guber!

I plan to drive up until Christmas when it's worth it. But can't stomach this company beyond that. At that point will look into my own lawsuit. Lord knows have plenty on these losers!!!!!! Will then depart on my own terms!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaveRunner1

I haven't been to Columbia Heights, Hyattsville, Takoma Park or College Park since they dropped the 6 DF on us. Those are my least favorite areas to drive in. Short tdips and congested with badly timed lights.

Lyft DF thinks I live at the Dulles Soccer Field and work in Germantown. Wonder how that happened.
I know exactly what you mean. The worst is from downtown DC to Silver Spring or that area. It takes forever. I once had a request from Arlington to Silver Spring and of course Uber wanted me to drive through DC but I took 495. Another from Georgetown to College Park, I took GW Parkway then 495. I wasn't gonna play their upfront pricing map scheme. I'm increasingly using the line "Google maps says the highway is the fastest route".

Last edited:

New2This

I know exactly what you mean. The worst is from downtown DC to Silver Spring or that area. It takes forever. I once had a request from Arlington to Silver Spring and of course Uber wanted me to drive through DC but I took 495. Another from Georgetown to College Park, I took GW Parkway then 495. I wasn't gonna play their upfront pricing map scheme. I'm increasingly using the line "Google maps says the highway is the fastest route".

Plus if it's roughly same time, in addition to the extra $$$ for going the long way, highway miles are much easier on your car. Less wear and tear due to the stop and go with badly timed lights.

Fast Times @ UBER

See you later F'in Guber!

I plan to drive up until Christmas when it's worth it. But can't stomach this company beyond that. At that point will look into my own lawsuit. Lord knows have plenty on these losers!!!!!! Will then depart on my own terms!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why I have been driving since August. My goal was to get my $8000 in credit card debt wiped clean. With Uber supplementing regular payments it is now down to zero. Driving now is only now for "walking around money" and maybe supplemental Xmas cash.

Its really not worth it anymore

This saturday was decent and the marthon this morning was good but outside of that it really doesn't make alot of sense to drive anymore