Inshur

This weeks and last weeks earnings so far

Gilga

19A14648-0DFE-474C-A65F-728E4E3C49E0.jpeg

Jack Barclay

Are you bored with ur life?

So bored you would post on a Uber Forum, even though you're not a Uber Driver.

Get a f life.

Or a wife.

You're comments are pathetic.
Post automatically merged:

That's a comment.

soho square
Middle of the night
Two phones

I’d be angry too

Showing off again Billy big balls

look at it as raising awareness that Uber and mini cabbing isn’t the be all and end of your life.

block me if it upsets you

Blah blah.

exactly when you start reminiscing about open call

UberLuxbod

soho square
Middle of the night
Two phones

I’d be angry too

look at it as raising awareness that Uber and mini cabbing isn’t the be all and end of your life.

block me if it upsets you

exactly when you start reminiscing about open call
So somebody that has worked in PH on and off reminiscing about a time when many PH drivers actually had ability and road/street knowledge and the same Master Atlas as Cabbies?

And a boasting blowhard giving it billy big bollocks?

Lol

I earn so much money I did the KoL so I could earn loads of money and pick up random drunks and sit stewing on a rank for hours on wnd

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jack Barclay

So somebody that has worked in PH on and off reminiscing about a time when many PH drivers actually had ability and road/street knowledge and the same Master Atlas as Cabbies?

And a boasting blowhard giving it billy big bollocks?

Lol

I earn so much money I did the KoL so I could earn loads of money and pick up random drunks and sit stewing on a rank for hours on wnd

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wasn’t earning decent money when I started the Kol and was driving 120 miles a day just to go to work. Ive worked hard in the day job and finished the KOL as it would have been wasted effort otherwise and don’t apologise for that.

I don’t expect anything less from a career private hire driver who’s absolute hatred of black cabs tells you all you need to know

uberak

wasn’t earning decent money when I started the Kol and was driving 120 miles a day just to go to work. Ive worked hard in the day job and finished the KOL as it would have been wasted effort otherwise and don’t apologise for that.

I don’t expect anything less from a career private hire driver who’s absolute hatred of black cabs tells you all you need to know

Are you sure hatred is not the other way round?

private hire drivers don’t feel like you guys have
Taken our jobs, where’s a black drivers feels everyone out there is a Uber drivers so is taking your jobs.

if we hate anything is your attitude and hypocrisy while out and about and the sense of feeling that you own the roads, a black cabbie thinks it’s fine to stop anywhere while picking up, where’s a private hire gets honked and bullied all the time for picking up.

London-born-and-bred

Jack Barclay

Are you sure hatred is not the other way round?

private hire drivers don’t feel like you guys have
Taken our jobs, where’s a black drivers feels everyone out there is a Uber drivers so is taking your jobs.

if we hate anything is your attitude and hypocrisy while out and about and the sense of feeling that you own the roads, a black cabbie thinks it’s fine to stop anywhere while picking up, where’s a private hire gets honked and bullied all the time for picking up.

I agree there a market for PH, I don’t hate or envy them by any means. I take issue with the regulator allowing an additional 60,000 on board

London-born-and-bred

I take issue with the regulator allowing an additional 60,000 on board

This..this is what gives you away every time, you don't actually know anything other than what you read here.

Pants on fire.

Londonsfunniest
Handshandy
Avinabarclays

Hans Christian Andersens all.

Last edited: