This was the most ignorant pax of all....

mick511

so she try's to get in car with open container, I say sorry Florida law no open alcohol in car, she says wow I didn't know, so I ask her where you from she says Miami! Hahahah wtf? She should better ! But wait it gets better, she is a lawyer and doesn't know Florida law??? Oh she says she is a criminal lawyer! Lmfao, and you don't know Florida laws??? Yaaa right! Suck it bi--h

hangarcat

so she try's to get in car with open container, I say sorry Florida law no open alcohol in car, she says wow I didn't know, so I ask her where you from she says Miami! Hahahah wtf? She should better ! But wait it gets better, she is a lawyer and doesn't know Florida law??? Oh she says she is a criminal lawyer! Lmfao, and you don't know Florida laws??? Yaaa right! Suck it bi--h
I feel bad saying this but I think part of the problem is low Uber price makes pax feel like they can do anything they please and abuse vehicles. Also they know rating can be used as a weapon. I don't hesitate to tell them I have other pax who don't want to smell their smoke, booze, food, etc; they are not entitled to spoil the next pax experience.

Uber chick in miami

You are right about Uber not setting any boundaries or disclosing any rules for these passengers. I don't even use the next passenger excuse. I tell them straight up that it's simply not allowed in my vehicle and the things that are against the law. I'm not worried about the next pax experience. I'm worried about my vehicle that is depreciating everyday. Just last night, I had to tell a lady to put her feet down. She had placed with dirty barefoot on my middle console. Don't people have any manners and common courtesy?? I would never get in someone's car and put my feet up. Classless.

hangarcat

You are right about Uber not setting any boundaries or disclosing any rules for these passengers. I don't even use the next passenger excuse. I tell them straight up that it's simply not allowed in my vehicle and the things that are against the law. I'm not worried about the next pax experience. I'm worried about my vehicle that is depreciating everyday. Just last night, I had to tell a lady to put her feet down. She had placed with dirty barefoot on my middle console. Don't people have any manners and common courtesy?? I would never get in someone's car and put my feet up. Classless.
Amazing.