This was my worst friday night in orange county ever. Probably spent more on gas tonight.

Old Smokey

LIFE CHANGING MONEY!!!! I say double the amount already out there. $750.00 for 75 rides, easy money. Maybe they think they will get a cut of the lawsuit settlement? I want to know which drivers help onboard all of these noobs, then complain that it 2 hours between fares? For those of you who do nothing but add drivers for the bonus, keep in mind that you are getting close to running out of stupid people.

mandreyka

No surge

1 ping every 1.5 hours

3 uberx's on every corner

Over half rides were minimum fare making $2.40 each

If you're thinking about signing up in oc to drive uberx go for it if you like giving out free rides

Total waste of time[/QUOTE

I went home at 9pm, I knew it would be a waste of time but went out anyways. Pax are tapped from last weekend and not going out much, going to adjust my schedule

XUberMike

Did not even turn on App on Friday night. Went on a 2 hour Sunset hike (something I rarely do) and saw 4 deer running thru the fields at about 8:30 PM. I was definately far more enlightened than running a few cheap paX around for possibly a 100 smackers on a slow Friday night.

jmpric

Same here. Was driving OC, looking at the pax app and I was surrounded by peace signs. At one light I literally had one on each side of me. Whenever a pax asks me how it is driving for uber I tell the truth - it ain't good.

second2noone

Same here. Was driving OC, looking at the pax app and I was surrounded by peace signs. At one light I literally had one on each side of me. Whenever a pax asks me how it is driving for uber I tell the truth - it ain't good.
Peace out means go home in peace.

SNAUber

Yes it was quiet last night. I did around $65 from 10:30 to 2:00 with no incentives or guarantees. Also no surge ride for the night. However, one new pax did request Select which I think he made a mistake. The original PIN drop was 3-4 blocks away from the bar. I had another PIN drop in the middle of the ocean. Too tired to go to Balboa where there seem to have the only decent surge of around 2X (+) for maybe 10-15 mins. Hopefully tonight will be better.

rudygti

good luck to any of my oc brothers going out tonight. think im just resting up for the platinum grind that begins on monday. i have some baby ribs to smoke

Reactions: toi
I don't know why uber driver waiting longer at OC when in south central LA lot of our costumer waiting too long for a uber ride . Passengers telling me all the time.

rudygti

uber support confirmed even though my adress is in newport beach my account is considered los angeles and we do qualify for metals

Booberx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sucks even worse in orange county tonight than last night

Last edited: