This Video Perfectly Captures Post-Uber L.A. Life

arto71

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But Id have a bit different title
This Video Perfectly Captures driver-partner earnings
Pick up Los Feliz >101 N>405 S>Sunset >Brentwood>santa monica>beverly hills>culver city>adams square>culver city>mid wilsher>k-town
>west hollywood>echo park=$17.26-$1SRF-20%=$13

soonsoon

lol

I'd like to see a video on the thoughts of Drivers as they pick up rich fags and @@@@@es for short ridea or better yet .7 mile pool ride and then they wait for surge to die because they gotta be cheaper then driver loosing it on a person who is seriously trying to make ends meet and needed a Uber ride to school because her son was sick or something like that.

uberski

When I saw the fare I laughed and cried a little. Driver took a pool ride lol. Also its amazing what a low cut skirt can do for average looking chix. Bumped them up a whole notch...

Blah

When I saw the fare I laughed and cried a little. Driver took a pool ride lol. Also its amazing what a low cut skirt can do for average looking chix. Bumped them up a whole notch...
I didn't laugh at the video until i saw the same thing. The blue squiggly travel lines going all over LA, then shows only a 17 dollar fair. smh so true.

soonsoon

Anybody who takes uberx is not rich....rich ppl take plus and lux and suv...those dudes get tipped
when I first started I was excited to get a call from Beverly Hills, address was to a 10 million dollar house. I thought to myself..yeah I'm getting tipped! so I get out open the and offered water. The trip was down the hills some 4 miles. ended trip and as he was getting out said " Thank you, Five Stars!" No tip. not even a gesture. Thinking this was just an isolated case I tried several more. Nope, not a penny from anyone.

Trust me 10 to 15 minutes to pick them up and short rides because they don't want to take their Mecedes or whatever and then they dump you. probably laughing inside and talking about it over dinner and drinks how dumb and stupid we are.

Geovani

when I first started I was excited to get a call from Beverly Hills, address was to a 10 million dollar house. I thought to myself..yeah I'm getting tipped! so I get out open the and offered water. The trip was down the hills some 4 miles. ended trip and as he was getting out said " Thank you, Five Stars!" No tip. not even a gesture. Thinking this was just an isolated case I tried several more. Nope, not a penny from anyone.

Trust me 10 to 15 minutes to pick them up and short rides because they don't want to take their Mecedes or whatever and then they dump you. probably laughing inside and talking about it over dinner and drinks how dumb and stupid we are.
They give their tips to bartenders, restaurants,.strippers, and previously to taxi drivers, they deserve it more than we do , I totally agree with you how dumb and stupid we are