• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This time, I got the abuse in writing

LyftNewbie10

I tried to explain to this "person" that I am not authorized to pick up at bus stations and disrupt the flow of traffic. She talked back to me about other Lyft riders doing it. I apologized and promptly disengaged. She was very unpleasant. Then, she sent abusive messages to me.

Screenshot_2019-01-10-21-59-42.png

UberLyftFlexWhatever

I wouldn’t do a
Victory Lap
Quite
Yet

You upset Lyft’s client, causing her emotional duress.
Your wrongful and unlawful racism caused Lyft’s client to react out of frustration and fear (Just speculation of what her complaint to Lyft will include)

A. Drivers are easily replaceable
B. Customers are in limited supply

Last edited:

#professoruber

I bet if you report to Lyft they will say we will make sure you’re not paired with the rider again but will fail to take the text message and act on the rider for being an idiot.

The abuse will continue. Lyft is like a enabler in a abusive relationship.

New2This

I tried to explain to this "person" that I am not authorized to pick up at bus stations and disrupt the flow of traffic. She talked back to me about other Lyft riders doing it. I apologized and promptly disengaged. She was very unpleasant. Then, she sent abusive messages to me.

View attachment 288968
Call in don't email.

I've had good results from calling into Lyft (during the day, overnights they outsource to Rovil or South America) about safety issues.

Use the critical response line. Their safety department has a clue sometimes

Mista T

Author
Why cant you pick up at a bus station? Do taxis and regular vehicles have a lock on driving in an out?

LyftNewbie10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I bet if you report to Lyft they will say we will make sure you’re not paired with the rider again but will fail to take the text message and act on the rider for being an idiot.

The abuse will continue. Lyft is like a enabler in a abusive relationship.
I think UBER enables more abuse to the driver than Lyft. Lyft is generally more supportive. With Lyft, you can talk about unfair ratings and they'll erase them.

Why cant you pick up at a bus station? Do taxis and regular vehicles have a lock on driving in an out?
Bus stops are designated for buses. Taxi, Lyft and Uber drivers can easily interfere with bus pickups and drop-offs. They are designed and regulated for buses only and not to be shared with taxi, Lyft, Uber and rideshare drivers. Valet parking is for people who have their cars parked by a valet, not to be a pickup spot/station for Lyft and Uber riders.

The Gift of Fish

View attachment 288968
How can you "hang up in her face"? A telephone is a remote communication device. If you were in front of her then a telephone would not have been required.

Did she show any other signs of being an imbecile when you talked to her?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Los Angeles & Orange County 15
Samson5121 Miami 14
Robkaaa Miami 11