• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This my rating,, is that good,, can post yours .

BigRedDriver

How do you see the number of rated Lyft trips?
Not sure how many they use. But every time I get an email it shows the weekly count. I’ve had 1 maybe 2 four stars. All the rest are 5s. And the app always shows 4.99.

Click on your photo. Then tap the dashboard.

FLKeys

Lyft website says they use the last 100 rated trips. I'm not going back through emails to see, I was just hoping I could see number of rated trips in app like Uber. Not like I really care but was interested.

AlmostJaded

Got a 3 pax pool last night. P1 nice lady, makes conversation. P2 gets in and immediately puts in headphones, ignores everyone. P3 I've had before, nice gal. Conversation between 1, 3, and me. Try to include P2 from time to time, no response. Drop P1. Keep chatting with P3. Drop P2 - she takes a snack and leaves without a word. Chat up P3 until her destination. She asks for my phone number before she gets out.

P1 - 5 stars, a 3 paragraph glowing review and a tip. P3 - tipped, 5 star rating and a badge. P2 - 1 star rating.

Guess which one was a college aged girl with facial piercings.

itendstonight

This is all bullsh*t
During the busy end of summer/fall months I was a steady 4.93
Slow months begin with little to no surge? 4.99
This weekend was wild with every other trip surging and I "somehow" received 5 Four star ratings in one day.
Now 4.97

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Base cheap fares = endless 5 stars

Surged expensive fairs = fabricated complaints

Don't take it personally :smiles:

Accurate
It is very suspicious. My only low stars are after lots of surges. Seems these pax are downrating the surge cost and take it out on the driver. Base fares and all 5*. Any surge going on, especially with drunks at night, the next morning is brutal! So many low-stars, even if your service is always high.

welikecamping

I can't argue for Uber, but I can say that there must be a bug in Lyft's driver rating system. After several weeks of 5* ratings, my rating dropped from 4.98 to 4.97. Attempting to contact Lyft support about this, trying to get an explanation for why it suddenly dropped, resulted in several "you must have got less than 5*", and *Don't worry, your rating is excellent", several links to the FAQ about how ratings are calculated and zero answers as to why it dropped. My last request to support went unanswered. I don't bother trying to call them.

PlayLoud

I can't argue for Uber, but I can say that there must be a bug in Lyft's driver rating system. After several weeks of 5* ratings, my rating dropped from 4.98 to 4.97. Attempting to contact Lyft support about this, trying to get an explanation for why it suddenly dropped, resulted in several "you must have got less than 5*", and *Don't worry, your rating is excellent", several links to the FAQ about how ratings are calculated and zero answers as to why it dropped. My last request to support went unanswered. I don't bother trying to call them.
When you get your weekly email, you should see the breakdown of your ratings, right?

welikecamping

This was the last response I received:

"I want you to know that the driver rating changes every week based on the feedback that our passengers gave through the App. Please bear in mind that it only changes when different ratings are given, so you had to receive a couple of ratings that weren't a 5."

Unfortunately, the weekly summaries sent to me did not support that conclusion.