This makes me smile

Zuber7

:biggrin:
Screenshot_2017-09-07-19-19-12.png

UberBeemer

What the heck. I see the "Balance: -$0.50" right after an instant pay. But I've never noticed anything like this...

NadZrag

I understand a company have to spend money to get their name out there, but charging 3.99 to the rider and paying 10-13 to the driver at this point and time of uber existence, is [email protected]&ing dumb!
Every body knows about Uber now, there is not need to charge so little to the rider to attract them to the service.
I believe this aproach by uber is devaluating the service, and is creating a very unrealistic cost of transportation to the riders prospective.
No wonder they havent make a profit yet.
Now i know with upfront pricing they are banking in other trips, but without being a lawyer myself, i see a lawsuit heading their way sooner or later (guys that drive know what i mean on this topic) charging the rider an upfront price, well just
because.......and forcing the "contractor" to accept terms and getting paid, sometimes less than 50% of what rider pays.
They are profiting and taking advantage of the loopholes in this new ridesharing industry, but karma will eventually catch up to them, mark my words.

Prius13

I understand a company have to spend money to get their name out there, but charging 3.99 to the rider and paying 10-13 to the driver at this point and time of uber existence, is [email protected]&ing dumb!
Every body knows about Uber now, there is not need to charge so little to the rider to attract them to the service.
I believe this aproach by uber is devaluating the service, and is creating a very unrealistic cost of transportation to the riders prospective.
No wonder they havent make a profit yet.
Now i know with upfront pricing they are banking in other trips, but without being a lawyer myself, i see a lawsuit heading their way sooner or later (guys that drive know what i mean on this topic) charging the rider an upfront price, well just
because.......and forcing the "contractor" to accept terms and getting paid, sometimes less than 50% of what rider pays.
They are profiting and taking advantage of the loopholes in this new ridesharing industry, but karma will eventually catch up to them, mark my words.
Uber will always be around as long as the dumb Venture Capitalists throw money at Uber to keep it afloat.

Flashback121

Same, took a 3.4x surge express pool ride and put stop requests .. 40 min ride 5 miles and the guy was super cool and gave nice tip and Uber loses = win lol

Attachments

• IMG_6840.PNG
    IMG_6840.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 60