This made me LOL, does it resonate?

welikecamping

Oh but you know nothing about the OP's obvious joke but because you don't like it it must be racist. So why don't you make yourself feel better call everyone a racist or whatever *ist or *ism word you overuse every day... you know you want to!
Oh you know, the racist post from the OP that offends you to no end.

Or your astounding lack of sensitivity, compassion, and understanding, making you feel inadequate because you know that it is true, but wish it weren't, but are all caught up in whatever twisted idea of humanity you live by...so you lash out.

I mean, if we are going to extremes....amiright?

Samman

Or your astounding lack of sensitivity, compassion, and understanding, making you feel inadequate because you know that it is true, but wish it weren't, but are all caught up in whatever twisted idea of humanity you live by...so you lash out.

everything is racist to everyone, everyone is a natzi and shit

Fusion_LUser

Spoken like a true white savior who demands sensitivity, compassion and understanding from those damn intolerant ignorant jerks you hate so much and wish they would just die a horrible death because they do not vote/act/talk or believe in the same things you do.

Samman

Spoken like a true white savior who demands sensitivity, compassion and understanding from those damn intolerant ignorant jerks you hate so much and wish they would just die a horrible death because they do not vote/act/talk or believe in the same things you do.
that’s true on both side bro

welikecamping

I don't recall asking you for anything. After all how hard is it to be offended and outraged on others behalf and call everything I think is stupid racist, anyway?

This nonsensical comment screams out in tortured agony, and I wish you luck in working out your issues.

waldowainthrop

everything is racist to everyone, everyone is a natzi and shit

das-racist-sit-down-man-cover.jpg