This isn’t going well.

Lil'Lyftie

Very interesting — thank you for posting. I’m going to try your suggestions next time I’m out!
I was here combing through the forums trying to understand more about these damn stacked rides on Lyft. I find them so annoying! At least Uber would ask,‘do you want another ride?’— I think it’s so Presumptuous that they take it upon themselves to keep piling on rides, whether or not you want them.
At this point, ALWAYS remove a queued ride just before you end your current ride. Because, at least in my market (LA), Lyft had to resort to PPZ (bonus zones) to entice drivers. Queded rides very rarely are bonus-trips (because the algorithm always manages to put you just outside the zone where you would qualify). However, if you drop off your current pax, quickly choose "last ride", then eliminate any queded rides, THEN end your current ride, you're logged off in the system, which (in my market) pretty much guarantees that it activates a bonus zone for you. So by declining queded rides, you game the system to reward you to log back on by throwing extra money your way. It's actually unbelievable how easily Lyft's algorithms can be gamed. I've made hundreds of $$ so far off Lyft's simpleness. Let's hope they never put self-driving cars on the road. It's gonna be deadly mayhem.

tohunt4me

1) Bait & Switch....Happening repeatedly. Accept a ride “5 minutes away” and it instantly becomes “20 minutes away”
2) Constant cancel fee ripoffs.....Hit a road construction detour or seriously heavy traffic. Tough. You didn’t get to the pax in a timely fashion so “ no cancel fee for you”.
3) Continual hassles over face masks.....The majority of pax are prepared, but too many are saying “they are no longer required”. They sure are if you want to get in my car.
4) Too many pax not answering the phone. A phone conversation can help weed out drunks, over 3 pax, not in possession of a mask.
5) After thousands of uneventful “you have arrived” notices; suddenly several threats of deactivation if I agree I have arrived and click on the damn thing.
6) Notices that I may be facing deactivation, because I’m taking too long to arrive (See #2).
7) Contesting anything takes too much time to be worth the $5.00 result. Thus today after crawling through traffic at a water resort area and having a pax cancel, I didn’t even bother to contest the $0.00....because I knew I’d just be a accused of taking too long.

On the plus side. My gawd, the swim suits these days! It really takes your breath away.
2020 ISNT GOING WELL!!!-

WE HAVENT MADE IT TO

THE HALFTIME SHOW YET !
Screenshot_2020-06-28-23-01-53.png

AllenChicago

Very interesting — thank you for posting. I’m going to try your suggestions next time I’m out!
I was here combing through the forums trying to understand more about these damn stacked rides on Lyft. I find them so annoying! At least Uber would ask,‘do you want another ride?’— I think it’s so Presumptuous that they take it upon themselves to keep piling on rides, whether or not you want them.
Unless you're picking up a Destination "Arrive On Time" passenger, Just turn on "Last Ride" after you've picked that person up. You will then not have a queue.
Post automatically merged:

Did you all know that you can stack multiple Lyft bonuses? I learned this today. I'm a noob.
I got an eye-popping offer today. Lyft says if I do 23 rides this week, I'll get a $32 bonus!

Never mind that I make $920 from Unemployment, as long as my Lyft income is kept LOW. That $32 bonus might reduce my unemployment payment! (haha)