1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

This Is Why Your Drunk Riders Ratings Of YOU (Driver) Are Laughably Sad

Discussion in 'Stories' started by SharedRideTruther, Sep 11, 2015.

1. SharedRideTruther

SharedRideTruther

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    Ugly Cheap Drunk Rider Rating Options.jpg

This right here is exactly why you should NEVER give a monkey a hand grenade.

Riders, including the drunk $5 fares in your not so favorite college town, are given over 7 ways to judge us, and I'm actually seeing the carnival ride nature of this Uber shizzle more clearly now.

As a driver, I get 1 way to rate my rider, who most times after 11 pm is an out of control adult-child knucklehead.

Over 7 ways for massively under-paying riders to rate drivers, versus 1 way for massively underpaid drivers to rate riders.

All for 5 dollar average fares.

I'm so over this lie called Uber.

I'm really stunned the FTC and FCC have not stepped in an addressed the bullshizzle ads Uber and Lyft still run telling Future Under Paid Drivers they can make 1000-1500 per week!

I saw them everywhere online today.

I researched this nugget tonight after getting Uber's tips on dealing with intoxicated riders.

For 5 bucks, now I've got to be a psychologist, mommy, daddy, and dude-friend to a knucklehead drunk, who rates me poorly because they were a Dick in my car.

In a bar, where their single drink cost more than the ride I just gave them, when they act like an idiot due to alcohol, the bouncer kindly shows them the door, without fear of being 'rated'.

Us Uber drivers, not so much.

It's becoming a joke driving for this sweat-shop non-employer Uber, who really is one, but has greased the state legislator skids enough to avoid prosecution for sweat shop employer tactics.

A joke.

Called Uber.

Valued at 50 billion.

#UberDriverLivesMatter

KeJorn, Sdusa2, Sacto Burbs and 5 others like this.
  2. SharedRideTruther

SharedRideTruther

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    Hey Uber employee, forum-shill 'Glados', no reason to respond.

Seriously.

UberNorthStar likes this.
  3. UberNorthStar

UberNorthStar

Driving:
    UberX
    SharedRideTruth,

Did you see this about Australia & Uber?

http://indaily.com.au/news/2015/09/11/uber-fun-rides-declared-illegal/

Comments
    State Transport Minister Stephen Milligan stated, "Uber X services are illegal across Australia. . . "

Article author, ". . . Uber is relying on a passenger transport regulation which excludes from the definition of a passenger transport service “a service consisting of a ride provided for the purposes of fun or amusement for a fare that is less than $5 per ride”."

Since when did UberX rides become carnival rides?

Glados needs to clean his house before dissing drivers in USA. ;)

4. SharedRideTruther

SharedRideTruther

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    Now THAT is irony at its finest.

Thanks for sharing....

UberNorthStar likes this.
  5. Since 5 or more in an uberX, ford fusion, apparently. [​IMG]

6. UberNorthStar

UberNorthStar

Driving:
    UberX
    Is Australia hilly? Now I could see UberX being a carnival ride in Birmingham, AL and in SF if the drivers take the hills in a certain way.

Ppl in the afore mentioned cities (Ausralia is a continent.) understand my point if they have had a driver who gave you a heart attack going over a hill.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    SharedRideTruther likes this.
  7. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    They might have taken a page from FeePay's playbook. On FeePay, the buyer can leave positive, negative, neutral or no feedback. The seller can leave only positive or none. The seller is responsible if the post office or UPS loses the package. FeePay deprives the seller of the possibility of warning other sellers about a bad buyer. Yet the buyer can leave negative because the post office or UPS took too long to deliver the package.

I used to sell on FeePay. If I received a hostile sounding "ask seller a question", immediately I checked the buyer's feedback. There were always a few negatives from sellers. More than a few of these hostile sounding potential buyers had non-paying bidder alerts or negative comments that warned sellers that the buyer would win the auction, then send an e-Mail stating that he would not pay the quoted shipping but would pay only___________. As soon as I saw those types of feedback, BLOCK on the buyer.

This is not dissimilar to FeePay's policy.

Welcome to the world of internet business.

More than one TNC has made "arrangements" with lawmaking authorities just to get into business, never mind to operate a sweatshop.

SharedRideTruther likes this.
  8. Sonicstv21

Sonicstv21

9. Sonicstv21

Sonicstv21

Very well said!