• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

This is why you dont do Buff State pickups.... lol

GaryDaniels

So i get a stacked ping as im dropping off at hotel henry, didnt realize it was buff state. Mind you it took 30 more seconds to drop first pax off and i was 3 mins away from second pax. Apparently she doesnt like when drivers take stacked pings, and this conversation ensued....enjoy.

Attachments

WhydoIdoit

So i get a stacked ping as im dropping off at hotel henry, didnt realize it was buff state. Mind you it took 30 more seconds to drop first pax off and i was 3 mins away from second pax. Apparently she doesnt like when drivers take stacked pings, and this conversation ensued....enjoy.
Damn, she even went cracker on your ass ?

Is this for real? As soon as I heard the word mines that would be enough for me

Merc7186

Is this for real? As soon as I heard the word mines that would be enough for me
You have to realize that most Live On Campus students of Buff State are TAP and PELL free ride kids from down state that were too dumb and too trashy to get into any other school.

This conversation is legit. Anyone smart 716 ant knows to avoid Buff State pick ups because the kids are always PITAs, they smell like bad weed, never tip and constantly down rate.

ckg927

You have to realize that most Live On Campus students of Buff State are TAP and PELL free ride kids from down state that were too dumb and too trashy to get into any other school.

This conversation is legit. Anyone smart 716 ant knows to avoid Buff State pick ups because the kids are always PITAs, they smell like bad weed, never tip and constantly down rate.
For the record, I was born and raised in Buffalo and I'm a PROUD Buff State alum.