This is why Lyft/Uber is total scam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I find more people in my area use Lyft a lot more. ?
Yea they appear 1 – 2 dollars cheaper, longer distances even 5–15 dollars. Talk about under-pricing themselves just to compete with Uber. ?
Post automatically merged:

Cool. You just lost a tip that pinky took.
Asians don’t tip, international students at that, rarely tip, he called me to see if he’d left his student id on my car ? No, tip who cares, I looked and nothing. ?

cdm813

You knew what rates you were being paid when you logged in. Don't blame Lyft, blame yourself.

cdm813

Trump loves loyal little boys like you.
Stop. I'm saying speak with your actions. If you don't like the rates Lyft is paying you with respect to what the passenger is paying, stop driving for Lyft and do something else. No one is forcing anyone to drive for ride share. FFS it's like stabbing yourself with a knife and complaining that the knife is sharp.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stop. I'm saying speak with your actions. If you don't like the rates Lyft is paying you with respect to what the passenger is paying, stop driving for Lyft and do something else. No one is forcing anyone to drive for ride share. FFS it's like stabbing yourself with a knife and complaining that the knife is sharp.

Actually I agree with you somewhat, if you stab yourself with a knife then there’s a possibility that you’re mental! ? As far as the snap-shot, dude I was pointing out the scam I dont drive for them anymore, it took me a month to realize this wasn’t for me.

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

Good little boy. Listen to daddy Uber tell you how much your time is worth.

john1975

Actually I agree with you somewhat, if you stab yourself with a knife then there’s a possibility that you’re mental! ? As far as the snap-shot, dude I was pointing out the scam I dont drive for them anymore, it took me a month to realize this wasn’t for me.
A whole month. That’s not enough time to learn how to really work this job. But that’s fine if it’s not for you. Why does that make it a scam? Many of us enjoy it and are successful at it.

DONALDTRUMPSHAIR

A whole month. That’s not enough time to learn how to really work this job. But that’s fine if it’s not for you. Why does that make it a scam? Many of us enjoy it and are successful at it.
97% of Uber drivers quit within 1 year.
"Many" enjoy it???

Veal66

42% ~ of my earnings (Ride Payment) taken away, while I provide the car and service. Wake up people.
How were you scammed, exactly? You didn't know the terms of what you get paid as a driver and how it is calculated, before you started driving? That's your fault. Shame on you. Only fools don't check out what the terms are before starting any work or signing a contract.

97% of Uber drivers quit within 1 year. "Many" enjoy it???
Have you quit yourself? Or do you still drive for Uber or Lyft? I bet you still do.

Hugh J

some days you feel good about doing rideshare and some days you don't. Just like every job.

Shmo313

I worked very little this week and only did bar close last night and still made $800. How many jobs can you work when you feel like it and make $800 in under 20 hours in a week. So I’d say I’m successful and so are many others.
Some people will never understand. You have some of us constantly telling people how to make good money and be successful at this job but they just want to complain and cry like little kids. I constantly have positive cash flow, my mortgage(I live in a nice suburb just south of boston) and car note are always paid on time, my 401k and sons college fund are growing, my son has all he needs and all he could ever want, and I get to pick and choose when I work and when I get to spend time with my kid. That seems pretty successful in my book.

Arb Watson

I worked very little this week and only did bar close last night and still made $800. How many jobs can you work when you feel like it and make $800 in under 20 hours in a week. So I’d say I’m successful and so are many others.
15 minutes per trip from start to finish. Did you fly on these trips? ?

Hugh J

Some people will never understand. You have some of us constantly telling people how to make good money and be successful at this job but they just want to complain and cry like little kids. I constantly have positive cash flow, my mortgage(I live in a nice suburb just south of boston) and car note are always paid on time, my 401k and sons college fund are growing, my son has all he needs and all he could ever want, and I get to pick and choose when I work and when I get to spend time with my kid. That seems pretty successful in my book.
I'm almost done paying off my refinanced school loan. Feels great. Some days it sucks, especially driving locally in my hometown but I'm almost done.