This is why I bought a dash cam:(

MaddMaxx

Anybody that says Bro as much as that punk did... You know is a total D-Bag! Driver shoulda dropped them off deep in the hood and see how far they get yelling "White Privilege"

I'm saving up for a dash cam. Biz has been a lil slow around town lately so im still using my trusty sketchbook and note pad 'ight now....

Here's a Multicultural gang @ Mission Beach boardwalk from last night.... appear to be smoking the "Loco Weed"

IMG_20170902_110500.jpg

This was a fellow driver waiting for a porta-potty @ the pen...

IMG_20170902_110342.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie2.0

I'm happy to see the driver remained claim. He gave them exactly what they didn't want, punks like that just want a fight so their parents can sue. High five to him!

MaddMaxx

I'm happy to see the driver remained claim. He gave them exactly what they didn't want, punks like that just want a fight so their parents can sue. High five to him!

I think you may have meant ".... driver remained a clam" ? :cool: ?

Sue? .... A UBER driver?? LOL Good luck w/ that :eek:

"High five..."? = isn't that raciss? :wink:

You're right though... He handled it pretty well. Better than I would have I'm sure. Somehow, I get the feeling that there is more to this. The Paxs appeared to be "race baiting" him from the beginning. I bet one of the other pax scum had their iPhone out recording this. Hoping for an over-the-top reaction they could post online.

San Diego Steve

Anybody that says Bro as much as that punk did... You know is a total D-Bag! Driver shoulda dropped them off deep in the hood and see how far they get yelling "White Privilege"

I'm saving up for a dash cam. Biz has been a lil slow around town lately so im still using my trusty sketchbook and note pad 'ight now....

Here's a Multicultural gang @ Mission Beach boardwalk from last night.... appear to be smoking the "Loco Weed"

View attachment 154283

This was a fellow driver waiting for a porta-potty @ the pen...

View attachment 154284
You get what you pay for,
Driving at 1:30 am is full of ahols like this. He probably picked them up at base rate. He had issues from the get go and he has a thick skin so he decided to start trip. Most of us would have cancelled ride after they disrespected us and our car. Maybe he'll make some money on YouTube with all the views he'll get. This is why turnover is at 96%, you deal with ahols and end up fighting and getting deactivated.

Charlie2.0

I think you may have meant ".... driver remained a clam" ? :cool: ?

Sue? .... A UBER driver?? LOL Good luck w/ that :eek:

"High five..."? = isn't that raciss? :wink:

You're right though... He handled it pretty well. Better than I would have I'm sure. Somehow, I get the feeling that there is more to this. The Paxs appeared to be "race baiting" him from the beginning. I bet one of the other pax scum had their iPhone out recording this. Hoping for an over-the-top reaction they could post online.

Yes, thanks Can't see without my glasses or perhaps I just can't spell. :smiles: I think you're right, they were up to something. Better to remain calm or clam or cool then have someone hurt or dead.
Hey Mad Max - High Five Brother